𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______

"Oh, Mark? What are you doing here?" In Ah asked as soon as she was met by Mark when she got out of her room.

Mark only gave her a smile, "Are you free? I have something to tell you, " he spoke out.

"Oh? Alright then, get inside," she answered stepping aside as Mark eventually step in inside.

Closing the door, they both sat down on the sofa.

"So, what's up? I heard you'll finally come out and introduce yourself to Mina this friday?" In Ah spoke out first taking Mark off guard, "How did you know?"

Smirking, In Ah shrugged, "I guess Mina might have told me earlier," she answered with a smirk.

"O-oh? You met her earlier? Did she perhaps...told you something?"

In Ah's forehead creased, then, she raised her eyebrows at him. "Why?"

"I mean... Just incase? If she's somehow suspicious with me?"

' Or if she gave you a hint with the proposal perhaps?'

In Ah hummed, "I guess I could say that she's been suspicious of you, she told me she kind of felt weird with around you these past few days, I don't know what kind of 'weird' she actually felt for you though," she answered taking out a comb from her drawer as she combed her hair. "Why? Why are you suddenly curious?" she continued.

"Well, it's nothing. I just want to clarify what she actually feel around me," he answered pursing his lips thereafter.

Then, they eventually fell silent after.

Though it wasn't awkward at all, it feels like both of them were having a really serious discussion about something in their head that they stayed silent for minutes.

Until, "Anyways, I'm just curious, how would you do that? How will you tell her?" In Ah asked curiosity was written in her face as she glanced at Mark.

Mark stayed silent 'til he breathed out a sigh,"I guess I'll just work it out. I don't want to plan anything so grand. The only thing I really want to do is to confess my feelings for her. I don't care if she don't like me back at all, it's okay, I'm not really expecting anything, I don't want to put in pressure to her as well. In the first place, I just only want for her to know," he answered in which In Ah comprehended immediately.

"I see," she muttered, "however, what if- just what if, she tells you she's catching feelings for you as well? What would you do?" she asked.

Mark chuckled, "Well, I don't know? I guess it would really be good if it was like that, but I don't really want to assume anything so I guess I'll just see to it," he answered.

"I see, you're quiet the confident romanticist one but when the one you like, likes you back, you just find it so hard to accept and will probably stay in-denial for quiet a while, was I right?" In Ah stated earning a chuckle from Mark.

"I guess that's accurate? I mean, it feels weird if she actually likes me back, I don't really know how I'll react to be honest," Mark confessed his cheeks getting flushed from the sudden embarrassment.

In Ah scooted closer to Mark then suddenly, she pinched his cheeks, "You're getting older now, get your girl Mark; win her," she stated giving him a smile.

Mark could only blink as he glanced at her, "Should I?"

"You should."

__