𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃-𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟎 |  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃-𝐝𝐚𝐲

______

"Hyung, are you alright? you seemed distracted? Is everything okay?" Mark asked worried after he noticed how Taeyong seemed all so distracted and out of the world since they took their breakfast earlier.  

  Taeyong remained silent, his gaze still focus to the hole he has been digging with a stick for quiet awhile.

"Hyung?" Mark called out again, but this time, he already tapped Taeyong's shoulder.

  Snapping out from his trance, Taeyong glanced up to him, confusion was plastered all over his face.

"H-huh? What were you saying?"

  Mark could only close his eye shot. Breathing out a sigh, he asked yet again, "Are you nervous? Why do you look so distracted hyung?" he asked.

  Taeyong blinked. Gulping the lump on his throat, he averted his gaze away from him. "What do you mean?" he denied, quickly averting his gaze away as he continued his work of digging a hole in the sand with the help of a stick he picked up somewhere earlier.

  Mark psh'ed as he rolled his eyes, "Come on hyung, this ain't the time to feel so nervous," Mark sermoned earning a scoff of endenial from Taeyong.

"I don't though!" he insisted.

  Mark could only look at him unamused, "Stop denying it hyung," he retorted, "anyways, it's pretty normal, you'll be proposing soon so I guess it's just normal, you don't have to act so tough around me at all," he added.

  Taeyong's face scrunched up as he glanced up at Mark with a glare; not the annoyed one, but the glare in which was filled with guilt and betrayal after he was caught lying.

  Biting his lower lip, he spoke, "Fine," he surrendered, "Well yeah I guess I'm nervous, so what?" he retorted saltily.

  Mark laughed, "But why are you mad now? I didn't do anything though, I'm just stating straight facts," he nodded to himself.

"Whatever-"

"Oooh, what do we have here," a familiar voice suddenly spoke out from behind them.

  Immediately, they both look back to confirm who it was, and as expected, there stood Seulgi smiling to the both of them.

"Noona?" Taeyong uttered out in which Seulgi only responded with a chuckle.

  Pushing both of them apart, Seulgi sat down in the middle while both lads only stared at each other confused by her sudden appearance.

"So...what's your agenda?" Seulgi spoke out sitting comfortably on the sand.

  The two remained silent until Seulgi glanced at Taeyong. At that moment, Taeyong couldn't help but to just answer.

"Just... Things?"

  Seulgi glared at him, "Things? That's it?"

  Taeyong blinked still a bit hesitant wether to spill it or not. "I mean-"

"Uh, actually, we're just talking about what will happen later this evening. Uhm, yeah, the campfire and the proposal?" Mark interrupted straight up telling her the real agenda without anymore says.

' She'll never stop asking us if we don't answer her straight up.'. He thought.

  Taeyong glared at Mark for a quick second, before he turned sulky yet again.

  Seulgi snickered, "Gosh, I didn't know that my brother could be so restless with this stuff," she cackled, patting Taeyong's head like a child to tease him up even more.