𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐭.
𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲

_______

  Within the auditorium, the audience erupted in applause as the chief panelists eventually handed out the cards containing the names of those who had qualified for the actor's training's semi-finals.

Mina sighed, her gaze darting through the audience until it settled on a person standing just off to the side of the stage.

  With his tux and hair pulled back revealing his forehead, he was smiling softly and genuinely looking so outstanding.

  Mina kept staring, silently grateful that she could see him as much as she wanted because the entertainment artists could watch from the top of the auditorium without being distracted by the people watching the awarding's from the lower level.

  Her mind drifted to the thing that has been bothering her since that night she spoke with Mark. It's been three days since Mark said those words, which left her even more perplexed than before.

To be honest, she couldn't say if Mark was telling the truth or if he was only teasing her. Regardless, she'll eventually find out sooner or later wether he's really telling the truth or he's just teasing her.

  When she heard Mark's name being called, she snapped out of her reverie.

"Mark Lee! Let's give a round of applause to the very last person who finished the list of semi-finalists who will be training under the actor's unit!" The hosts made an announcement, to which the audience responded with cheers and applause.

  Mina smiled and applauded. "As expected, he did so well," she muttered under her breath.

'You did a fantastic job, Mark, and I'm very proud of you.'

___

"Miss Mina!" a staff called out as soon as Mina went out from the auditorium.

  Her face scrunched up in confusion before she eventually walked up to the staff.

"Uh yeah? You called?" she asked softly as the staff bowed before her. Then, she suddenly hold out a familiar looking mail towards her.

"Uh, someone wanted to pass this letter to you, I don't know wether I'll give it to you but since the guy said you'll recognize it, I might as well give it to you," she said quiet embarrassed, "I'm sorry for the sudden interruption," she laughed shyly.

   Mina simply nodded, completely comprehending what she was saying. "It's alright, anyway," she said as she took a step closer to the staff, who was taken aback by her action but remained composed.

"Was the person who handed you this letter wearing a suit or something? Is it possible for you to tell me?" She inquired quietly, expecting a response from the staff, but to her dismay, the staff only responded with one thing

"Earlier, he was dressed in a sweatshirt, a hat, and a mask. But I believe he was from the actor's unit because I saw him go inside after he told me to give this to you and that was it; however, I have no idea who he is," she replied tentatively and shyly.

Mina could only say, "Oh," before thanking the staff and leaving them to their separate ways.

  Sighing, she unfolded the letter to read what's inside.

______

Hello, Mina! It's the D-day! I'm guessing you saw the awardings? I believe you're perplexed as to where I was or who I really am, but don't worry; whether I make it to the Top 10 or not, I promise I'll see you soon enough. Well, I mean, sooner, just wait a little bit.

Don't worry too much; I might have been a little close to you, but don't get too excited just yet; you'll meet me very soon, I promise. And I hope you won't be disappointed when that time comes.

See you soon, and take care!

From, Pineapple M ^^

To; Minaberry <3.”

___

  After she read those words, her eyes suddenly widened.

'It's confirmed, he might have been a part of top ten!'

__

"Great job Mark!" Seulgi chortled out as soon as Mark went in inside her office.

Mark just nodded, his face painted with a slight smile.

Not only because he's in the top ten, but also because the staff member to whom he entrusted the letter has already informed him that she has already sent the letter to Mina.

Yes, the staff knew who he was, but since he didn't want Mina to find out yet and he needed to send in the letter he wrote to her right away, Seulgi and he decided to have one of the staffs to pass in the letters without leaving any traces.

"Anyhow, what's the update from Mari?" Seulgi asked referring to the staff.

"She already gave it to her and fortunately, it went well," Mark said with a smile.

Seulgi chuckled and motioned for him to take a seat in front of her table, saying, "Good then, anyways, sit down, I have something to discuss with you."

Mark finally obeyed, and Seulgi began to explain her plans to him.

"You already know I'll help you somehow, right?" she begun, in which Mark only answered with a nod. "Actually, our plan might as well start as soon as you start the training next week. So, I'll be starting helping you in some ways however," she paused clasping her hands together, "I won't tell you yet as to what I'm planning," she added.

  Mark fell silent, but the look of bewilderment on his face was clear.

"What exactly do you mean?"

  Seulgi hummed, "I can't tell you yet Mark. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to pull off something bad because I truly don't but, what I'm planning will eventually benefit you I promise," she gave him a concerned look, "You'll understand it soon, it will be very best for you to not know yet, trust me," she added.

Mark swallowed hard, his gaze averting to the deck, unsure of what she'd been up to and what plan she actually had with her.

He muttered, "I mean, if it wasn't 
dangerous, I guess it's fine."

"Yeah, I'm positive," Seulgi hummed, "So, can you...trust me?" she asked softly.

  Mark sighed, fidgeting with his fingertips as doubt and apprehension lingered in his mind.

He finally looked up at her not long after. He took a deep breath, "I think, I will then," he said finally.

'Whatever her plan may be is, I'll just go with it. Maybe I'll find the right timing, which I hope will be soon. I sincerely hope that's the case...'