39 ~ Here we go

N.O.P:

The first person who reacted to Chang's words is yoona, she jumped in front of tae and hid him behind her back like protectively "What nonsense are you talking about? He won't go anywhere" her both hands are standing like a protecting wall.

"Honey, you have to let him go, Jeongguk needs him"

Tae's body goosebumps when Chang mentions guk needs him, for no reason his lips curved in a small smile with a cute blush.

"Did you forget what he did to our tae baby? His swelling did not even subside, do you want to send him off right now. No, I won't. There is no guarantee that he would not hurt tae again, I can't trust him. Please Chang, you don't know about our son, his attitude will never change" yoona voice changed from ordering to pleading, because she knows about her son more than Chang knows. She didn't hide guk's stubborn attitude from chang is not one or two; it is plenty. Her motherhood always protects the baby even if he has done many wrong things; at the same time she never forgets to do her mother's job of scolding and warning her stubborn son.

"He is changing, honey. You saw him today right?"

"Because that was their first failure, so obviously they would be sad about it. Don't fall into his trap chang, he will definitely change tomorrow. I know him very well better than anyone, Chang"

"Give him a chance, dear"

"I'm ready to give him plenty of change but it will never be my tae baby. He hurted him physically chang, how can you.." chang cuts her "Today I haven't taken tae only to the hospital, our Jeongguk too" chang says, yoona's all arguments vanished in front of her motherhood once again "Wha..what? What happened to my baby? He was fine when I saw him in school, did he do anything.." Chang cuts once again to calm her down "He has injuries on his hand, so I take him to the hospital. He is fine now, nothing to worry.." while chang informed this tae sighed in relief and smiled at his uncle and amused at how he is focusing on guk; not only over his emotions even a small thing too, chang continues his speak to the person who is already in double minded "..if you want him to be cure faster then you should let go of tae to him, honey"

But still yoona doesn't like tae to go to guk, "He..he is strong he will be fine soon. I will go and check him tomorrow"

Chang exhales at her overprotective "Tsk yoonaaa, don't be like this okay? If you want to see them as you wished then stop interfering with their matters. They need to solve their matters themselves. You can understand what I'm trying to say right?" yoona nods slowly, still with half hearted "Yes chang, but.." chang cuts her "No but, yoona. I will also never force tae to go, it's totally upto him if he wants he can go and meet the person who really needs him right him.." chang little pressured his sentence and called the person who is in frozen state already "..Tae baby?" tae's puppy doe eyes widened cutely "huh?" Chang asks "Do you wanna leave or stay?"

💭 I miss my room, so I wanna leave but definitely it's for that idiot. Because he still didn't contact me for even once 💭

Before yoona asks tae to stay here, tae replies to chang's question "I wanna leave, uncle" yoona exhaled her little anger helplessly, while chang smiles in victory.

⏮️ time skips @ few minutes later ⏭️

Yoona rushed out from the kitchen holding a small bag, "Chang waittt.." yells and goes to his car "..here, you both have to finish this together, okay?" Yoona's voice still shows her mad at Tae's decision, but her actions are showing how much she cares for them.

Tae nods with a wide smile while taking that small box from her, when tae smells to find the dish name yoona tells "It's beef soup his favorite, tell him that I will visit tomorrow"