36 ~ Slap 💜 Kiss 💜 Hug

📢 I know you guys are not happy with guk's character, that's why he is not ready to get committed. He knows he can't control his temper, but please bear with it. As per my actual plan still he have to do two crittttical scene! It will definitely trigger you to guys, I know, so you can take a fry-pan, broomstick, baseball bat, egg, whatever you want. But please don't forget that this is the guk's character only for THIS STORY, he will definitely change the way you all want to look forward, guys! You don't have to trust me, but trust your lolita, he will change him the way HE WANTS!!

And the fact, I don't know how guk only becomes like this, my actual plan was tae and guk both have to fight until the end of story! Maybe due to tae's perspective I might have changed guk's character!! Anyway my plan is one and when I write it's going another path, just i'm going through it!!! 📢

N.O.P:

"You? What are you doing here?" tae asked the girl, who left the school because of him with Yoona's help. They didn't do that purposely though, the main reason why they dismissal her was her attitude and the way she was always treating and behaving low towards the social club members.

"Ahhh, I won't ask why you didn't notice me, because I saw you were so busy in blushing and fighting with him. So obviously you won't noticed me who was from Incheon high school"

"Incheon high school?!! Whatever! What do you want? Why did you call me?" tae comes to a straight point.

"Huh? What do you want? You don't remember we have business to finish it"

Tae rolls his eyes in irritation "Look, you were the one who started the fight that time, so stop blaming me for your stupid fight. I didn't cause anything"

Without fading away her smirk on the face she walked closer "You are the one and only who dare to fought me back"

"Hmmm.. thanks for the compliment?!!"

She smirked at Tae's words, when he was about to leave she stopped him "Where are you rushing Mr. Social Club President Kim Taehyung? We have not done yet"

Tae sighed and turned back "Look, I can clearly understand that you called me to take your revenge. But let me remind you that whatever you have planned just dropped, okay? It won't work out, you know very well that the whole school is covered by CCTV. So you can't escape from that, take this as an advice and leave now. I won't tell this to anyone you have my words" tae says politely.

In return he receives a devilish laugh "How long have you been in this school? 1 month or 2 month? I have been here for more than 5 years, so I know very well about wherever they have installed CCTV than you know!"

Now tae feels himself like a fool for not taking any actions against her, when he takes out his mobile, he hears her finger snapping sounds like she is calling someone. When Tae rushed to dial Jimin's number his mobile was gone! Snatched by one of the boys and he threw it into the pool. Tae turned back to run towards the door, at the same time two boys came inside and locked the door. Tae feels the seriousness and how dangerous she is, in fear he turns toward the person who is already looking at him with a smirk "Stop..stop it. You are the one will regret it in the end" tae may say in a fear filled voice but he really doesn't wanna go to this level for just a small fight.

"We will see that after your dead Mr. Social Club President Kim Taehyung, now bye" she says and gestured to the boys to do as per they planned "WHAT?!.." tae screamed in fear when the boys approached him "..you..you don't think this is too much to play prank" tae yells with his last of hope at the person who is walking out like she is done "YAHHHHH, YOU BITCH, YOU GONNA DIE" tae doesn't know when his reddish eyes starts to flow.