22 ~ Something 💜 Something

N.O.P:

"Make yourself at home baby, If you want anything please don't hesitate to ask me or uncle, okay baby?" tae nods cutely at yoona's caring words.

Yoona already went to the kitchen to make a wonderful dinner for her precious person, after a little bit of normal chit chat Chang wook went to his room to change into a comfortable dress. Meanwhile tae can't keep quiet and continues his acting skill as a good boy in front of an empty room, and his curiosity makes him barge into the room which guk strictly tells him to not enter "What are you doing, idiot?" thankfully guk managed to put the last things into the drawer and locked it before turning toward the person who was entering into his room with eyes full of curiosity "You don't have manners to knock the door before entering?"

"Why should I? It's my room, idiot"

"Excuse me?"

"If you have done your cleaning work, can you please leave? I need to take a small nap" says between his fake yawn.

"This is not your room, lollipop. Save it in your mind, these all for just two or three days; not a permanent.." while guk teaching him, tae roaming the room like his own room not caring about whatever his enemy says, because however at the end he won't listen to him and he will do obviously whatever he wants "..Are you listening to me or not, lollipop?.." asked him in irritation "I already told you to get out of my room, you are only wasting my time, idiot" tae respond carelessly "I'm being a very serious lollipop, do not touch my any of things. I really can't tolerate it, if I find.." tae can't help he noticed where guk's eyes constantly landing over the particular drawer, when he rushed near there to open it guk stopped his lecture and he also literally run there to stand between his secret drawer and the curious boy "GIVE ME THE KEY, LOLLIPOP" guk cursed himself for forgetting to take the key after locking this drawer. "Nope" shakes his head while hiding the key behind him like it would be safe if he kept it there, poor boy!

"I'M WARNING YOU" guk really tried his best to not initiate the fight, but tae totally forgot what situation he is in currently and behaving like their normal day fight "I'm warning you to move away"

Guk takes a deep breath to control his anger "Look lollipop, if you don't want to get hurt then give me the key when I ask you nicely"

"Ohhhwww, this is called nicely? GIVE ME THE KEY, LOLLIPOP. I'M WARNING YOU" tae mocked him, that's it. This is more than enough to guk move his step first, he just tries to take the key from tae, but tae backed away and making it very complicated like trapping himself into a problem.

"Just let me see what you are hiding, idiot" "It is clearly telling that I'm hiding then what the fuck is your problem, just give me the goddamn key lollipop" "Noooooo" tae screams and didn't stop running there and here in the little large sized room, guk can grab him easily but still he doesn't want to hurt the lean person. So he just follows the person who is running like a rat.

Whenever guk gets near to tae, tae protects himself by throwing non broken things like books and plastics. So the whole room now looks a beautiful mess by Tae's cute work.

Tae reached the drawer nth time and when he opened it after numerous failures. Guk felt like his whole body got attacked by a huge electric, he didn't think twice to pull and throw away the person "Ouchhh" tae fell on his chubby bum, his cute lips pouted in pain. His faded stomach pain came back again and made himself curled into a ball.

Guk quickly closed the drawer to keep his secret successfully, but when he searched the key in the keyhole it was not there then only noticed it; tae perfectly landed on the floor holding the key with him.

"Give me the key, lollipop" tae still refuses to give back while clenching the key tightly against his stomach. Guk keels down and grabs the key from Tae's cute struggles. Tae leans closer to bite guk's hand but before it happens guk gets up on time. Locked the drawer and kept the key in his pocket safely. Now he lifts up tae and takes him to his own bed and puts down very softly, but tae didn't react softly as it is. His cute violence continues even at that kind of situation "Idiot, idiot, idiotttttt" "Sorry okay" guk says by looking at tae's chubby bum "My face is here, idiot" tae yells in cute anger and pointing himself while fixing his large glasses "I would say to only which was get hurt by me" "Then you should apologize to my stomach" "But the source is here, right?" when guk was about to nudge tae's chubby bum, tae immediately slapped his hands "Don't dare to touch it, you perv.." guk covered his mouth by completing it "Don't dare to complete it okay, I'M NOT LIKE THAT" with that guk left, tae murmurs in cute anger "I will find out your secret idiot"