14 ~ Liar

Hi guys here I'm coming up with a small announcement. In MangaToon app also I'm realising stories, I like chat style story there. But don't worry my first release will be always on Wattpad only. Just if any of you using MangaToon app you can read my stories there with chat styles.

 Just if any of you using MangaToon app you can read my stories there with chat styles

N.O.P:

While tae running towards him, guk takes a bite of french fries before standing up as he is ready for their day.

"YOU.YOU.YOU IDIOTtttttttt" tae reaches him while shouting as much as he can to show his anger.

With a calm and cool smile guk welcomes him "Yes, me, me, me?"

With the same speed tae clenches guk's shirt collar "What happened yesterday? What did you do to me? Huh?" he shows his full cute puppy anger to guk's shirt collar.

"Hmmmm.." guk acts like he is thinking "..Yesterday? Yesterday many things happened, what are you asking for in it? Can you more specify, lollipop?" teases him with lifting an eyebrow and the poking inner tongue it shows his fresh bruise at the corner of his lip.

Tae pulls him down, their faces are close, while tae giving a cute dead glare guk enjoying it "YOU.KNOW.WHAT.I'M.ASKING"

Guk purposely leans closer but tae bend back now his clenching hands automatically let go of his shirt collar and small palms are resting against on guk's shoulder as he stopping guk from leaning more, "But I didn't get you, so tell clearly" guk says calmly, his calm tone and standing casually the way guk posing by putting hands in pocket in front of many curious eyes; makes tae to breath more in his cute puppy anger between pouty lips.

"Do..do we..we..we..real..really..had.." tae can't help his fingers are automatically fidgeting with guk's shirt, on the other hand guk bites his lips to swallow the smile; but his eyes can't lie. His smiling eyes never leave from the lowered head boy who is struggling with words "Had what lollipop?"

In the crowd no one can understand what is going on between them. Because the way tae entered with loud noise and now standing in front of the person who he comes to fight with him like he lost his voice. It's all confusing them.

While tae fighting with himself to speak, guk eyes happily enjoying the show; tae gulps at guk's confident smirk, while his eyes are pleads him he slowly takes off his hands from guk's shoulder; folded all fingers except two index finger twiddling each other 👉👈 and asking in that way with crimson reddish face.

Guk hands are urging him to squeeze those innocent faces and hide him within himself. With his one right hand he holds tae's cute fingers like hide it from the public, while leaning closer to tae's ear and whispers "I don't mind exposing it, and yeah of course with your permission, lollipop" then only tae brain starts working, what is he asking in front of curious eagle eyes, he side looks at them before shaking his like a puppy.

But at the same time tae didn't stop with that he dragged the guk out with him, leaving them all to gossip in their own theory. While hoseok and jimin sharing their secret laughs and repeats what tae showed to guk 👉👈