67 ~ Little Talk

I know you all might be not satisfied with my last update. So here you can see their little talk 🤗

Continuous 3 update whoaaaaa!!!

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skips @ 6 pm ⏭️

At sharp 6pm guk entered their room as he is keeping his promise not going anywhere especially swimming building to release his anger or whatever!

Before he gives the phone to the lying person who is showing his back to him, tae asks "Have you eaten anything?" his cracked voice tells him clearly that he cried again.

Guk sighs deeply 💭 I know I need to work hard, but your actions also..aishhh I don't want to blame you for my stupid action. But please help me lolita, try to don't do which I don't like 💭

When tae haven't receive anything for a quiet long he turned with a scrunching nose "Have you eaten or what?"

Guk shakes his head "Wait here, I will go and heat up" when tae was about to leave guk stopped him.

"Can we talk, lolita?"

"Sure, but after you eat"

"I'm not hungry at all"

"I don't care" says and went out with a box of lunch which was prepared by yoona.

⏮️ time skips @ 30 minutes later ⏭️

This time guk didn't say anything and eat quietly.

After ate, he gives the new mobile box to tae "Sorry"

"For what?" tae tired of this question he doesn't know how many times he asked the same question.

Guk gulps in guilty "I know what I did is wrong, lolita"

"I have never said you were doing this all not knowing. You know very well how badly it will hurt me but still you are continuing not caring about me?"

"Then what about me, lolita? Do you ever consider my feelings? You to know very well how I'm trying my level best to change myself for you but still you are purposely ignoring my words and texting that bastard"

"Just because I'm texting or calling bogummie hyung, nothing gonna change between us. So stop bringing that"

"Okay, if I texted lisa would you stay like this?"

Tae lost his words for a second "I..I trust you"

"No you don't"

"Now why are you bringing her out of nowhere?"

"Look at you, the same feeling I'm in lolita, whenever you are trying to reach him why do you can't understand me?"

"As I said he saved my life I need to thank him in person. Is that wrong?"

"Did he ever respond to your texts?"

Tae shakes his head as 'no'

"Attend your calls?"

Again shaking his head 'no'

"That's the answer, just move on, lolita. Please come out from your unrealistic world, this is not some kind of drama or movie, I may not be your ideal type lolita. But in my heart I can see only you in my life. I don't know why every of my plans going unnoticed by you. But really really I love you. I may not know how to propose you the way you expect but I'm sure I can't let anyone to propose you in this life even if I could I will do this in my next life also, lolita. I'm badly madly in love with you, I agree I hurt you lots still afraid of our future. But please without your help I can't do anything lolita. Everyone will do mistake, no one is perfect in this world lolita, including you. I'm ready to accept you with your mistakes, so same like I'm requesting you to accept me with my stupidness. I will correct it in future. All I need in my life is you, lolita. So plea.." tae cuts the serious talking person with teary eyes "Who are you?"

"Huh?! Lolita, it's me. Your IDIOT" for a second guk felt heart attack by tae's question but when laughs and jumps on him to hug he relieved in sigh and hugs back tightly.

"Always my IDIOT" says while buring his face into guk's nape "Yes lolita, always" chu on his temple.

Tae face turned to complete red even before saying the word what he thinks he takes a few seconds to confess his feelings finally without drinks "I love you"

"What?!" Guk really didn't expect this at least now, he tries to remove him and look at his face but tae completely refused and hugging him like there is no tomorrow.

"What did you say? Please, please say that again lolita"

Shakes his head "No"

"Please lolita"

"No, golden words can't be repeated"

"I'm dying hear those words when you are sober and fully awake, lolita please"

"Sorry"

"This is not fair"

"I seriously didn't expect that you could propose me like this gukkie"

"Wait, when did I propose you? So you are expecting this kind of proposal from me? Aishhhh"

"What you are telling? Then this wasn't your.." guk immediately cuts him "No, no, no lolita. To be honest, I just speaks from my heart so I didn't expect this to be turned as a proposal"

"I'm sorry and love you" chu on his lips before he asks once again.

"Love you more and more" guk capture those lips to seal their love.

📢 There is no love without a fight

📢 Thank you so much for your feedback dears, will try to write in your expectations. I think I have to change the plot slightly!!!!!!!