45 ~ List

N.O.P:

Tae runs to grab guk's hand and drags him to sit over the couch, and he jumps to sit beside him "Why are you late gukkie?.." asks him with an ear to ear grin, guk eyebrows knitted in confusion he just stares at the person who is smiling at him for no reason, tae continues with linked arms and squeezing himself against guk's hard biceps "..Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?" guk face turned in complete shock by seeing tae's next expression of cute pouty face.

Guk slowly backed away while removing tae's linked arm with him "Lolita, I'm not in the mood to fight with you. Can we do that tomorrow?" asks his permission politely, not aware of tae's mood. Since tae used to start their fight with an evil smile guk doesn't find the difference between evil and happiness.

Tae shoved his hand in cute anger "Me either, I'm not in the mood to fight with you, idiot" when tae murmurs in anger between little disappointed tones then only guk regretted for not talking normally with him or even not answering his simple questions. Because they always used to have a conversation like debate, so there is no wonder why guk didn't go along with it. Guk tried to turn tae to have a look at him but tae slapped his hand "I said I'm not in the mood to fight with you" tae repeats the same words with folded hands and exhaled heavily with cute pouty lips to show his anger.

"Why did you wait for me, lolita?" guk asks while he rested on the couch comfortably to have a clear sight of tae's cute side profile.

"Huh? Because I'm a fool" tae said in anger when he was about to get up guk pulls him down to lay beside him "I don't mind to be with my fool like this" hugs him from back tightly, tae tried to remove "But I do, what did you say? Huh? How do I look in your eyes? 24/7 to fight with you only? Leave me, idiot"

Guk giggled and easily forced him to turn the pouty person "I said leave.." guk shuts those pouty lips by giving soft chus "This is not what you want from me, lolita?" guk asks but the way tae buried his reddish face in lightning speed against guk's chest confirmed it. Tae punches him softly and murmurs "It was my plan to welcome you with a surprise, but you ruined it" guk giggled again at tae's cute plan "But I have told you know lolita, no more surprise between us. I don't want to ruin it either. Just talk with me whatever your plans, I will go along with it" tae rolls his eyes and starts to play with guk's shirt like usual.

💭 Romantic will not happen with plans you idiot, if it happens with a plan then that is not romantic, that is called script. Do you want our life to be scripted? And what did you say? My plans? Then what about your plans? After your school life you have already planned everything, still, you didn't even forget to split a single word about it. What does that mean? You don't want me in your life? 💭

In his deep thoughts he has not noticed that the other person is playing with his bottom of biting lips until guk starts to talk in his own memory of their childhood days "You have not changed at all, lolita. Deep thoughts; forgetting yourself; chewing your lips" tae bites his finger strongly when it squeezes his pinkish lips to make reddish "Stop talking nonsense, okay. Just because I called myself a fool doesn't mean I'm a real fool. Babies will never go into deep thoughts like adults, you can't fool me"

"Hmmm, I can't agree completely, because I have seen you many times.." tae cuts him "Do you think I would fall for your tricks?"

"Tricks? I haven't planned anything yet!"

"Then why did you bring our childhood days out of nowhere"

"I didn't bring out purposely, but the way you chew your lips makes me think about our old sweet days" guk says in real casual.

"Not our days, it was yours. How could you include me, which I can't even remember a single sweet moment of ours? All I have remembered was we had a fight, fight, fight only" tae yells in little anger as totally forgets about his own romantic plans, which is going on smoothly until tae turns the table upside down.

"Of course you won't remember anything, what happened in our life lolita, except fights" guk teased more at the pouty person to gladly accept his cute punches. It was not tae's mistakes though he was just 5 years old, when he turned 6 that time period his brain began to store important moments that happened in his life. But badly, Guk also stopped showing his affection towards tae on that correct period. Because his surroundings told him big boys should not show their affection, if they did they would get dumped by their beloved one. Guk doesn't mean to do that until tae starts to play with others!

So their very meaningless, useless, small, small ego and fights lead them to hate each other at the core! And when tae reached at the age of 10, guk reached at the age of 12, they were so so happy. Because that's the time period the fate decided to play for a while, to give a break in their life to think about finding some happiness rather than find a reason to hate each other.

"You were the one who always started the fight for no reason. You can't change my mind in that" tae yells the second time again and forgets his plan!

"Excuse meee, lolita. Hold on, hold on, you don't even know what you have caused in my life" guk slightly started.

"What? What I have caused? Come on list out it right nowwwww" tae sits straight, guk also follows him as ready to list out their again meaningless reasons "You know very well I love drawing but you purposely came to pee on drawing papers" tae's face frowned in ugly just by hearing the truth "WHAT? No way, don't lie okay. Just speak the truth" "I'm speaking the truth only if you don't remember that wasn't my problem because you have used to do that for continue 3 years" guk raised his voice a little loud, he is definitely not mad for those moments right now, but he was at that time "No..I.." tae wants to argue but when his brain suddenly remembered of what his mama shared about his childhood moments and how he dominated the two years elder person in front of their own parents, he can't talk back and folded his cute pouty lips like a turned back 5 years old kid again!

"You have not stopped with that lolita, you.." guk began to list out everything, how tae literally bullied him on a daily basis. Whenever guk wants to fight with him he would have fought directly, but tae NEVER. He was like a silent killer.

Baby taetae doesn't know but somehow he found out that guk can't hurt him in front of his parents. So he always hides his evil side in front of guk's parents and tricks them to guk get scolds from them. Even though guk was looking like a mean person in front of everyone, he wasn't really a meanie. But tae was looking totally cute in front of everyone's eyes, his heart really cunning only at guk for some reason!

Guk still listing out tae's each and every cruel plan of how he badly treated him, while tae already half lying in the position like bored to hear his own stupid fights and yawning wildly to irritate the complaining person. He was the one who asked to list out everything, but he didn't expect guk would get this much seriousness to explain about their meaningless fights.

While guk explaining with serious gestures, tae lying down on the couch comfortably and resting his own legs over the complaining person's lap. Guk glares at tae's not focusing facial expression, but tae tilted his head and gestured to him to continue as he prepared for the bed/treating guk like he was telling some kind of bedtime story.

"Don't do anything like irritate me when I speak, okay. Now get up" guk says in not colder and at the same time not soft either.

Tae whines like a baby and kicks guk's lap "I'm sleepy, let's talk.." guk cuts him by forcing him to sit "..Ahhhhhhhhh, waeeeeeee. Your stories are boring" whines loudly.

Guk fist his hand to control his anger "What? Stories? These are all you did to me.." tae cuts him "How do I know if you are telling me the truth or lie, you as well as know I don't remember anything.." now guk cuts him by pointing at a small scar on his cheek "What about this? There was no chance of you could forget about this mark"

Actually, guk asked about the scar to tae remember how they parted apart in their life for the first time, but he didn't really expect to see tae with sudden teary eyes. Guk is slightly scared to see tae's sudden sobs like a baby "Hey lolita, why are you crying? I'm fine it happened very very long back, you know that too.." while guk trying to comfort him, it doesn't help tae only increased his sobbing sounds with nonstop punches over guk's chest and murmuring the same word again and again. Guk leans down near tae's ear to hear the word clearly "What, lolita?"

His whole body stopped functioning when he heard the word and the dangerous place of he receiving painless punches "My..my..ring"