74 ~ You

N.O.P:

Tae's face smiling from ear to ear while checking his mobile, which is showing n number of calls and texts from his idiot.

In that bunch of messages, guk has sent every emotion such as pleads, pain, anxiety, angry, cry, sorry, beg, intimidation, sexy, calm, nostalgia, dominant; mmhumm, nothing works in front of the naughty boy.

Tae was lying down when his mobile rings with a particular person's name he immediately got up and sat down "Did he tell her?" takes a deep breath before attending the call "Hello, aun.." yoona stopped him by yelling at high tone which is filled with worries and tension "What the hell are you two doing? Why did you leave the dorm without any words? Who gave you the permission to leave first of all? Even if you want to leave, you should not have contacted me first and stayed in our home? Where are you now?" Yoona's fast rap hasn't reach tae's ear except for the last line, he gulped before answer "At Jinnie hyung's place"

Yoona sighed in relief and takes a calm breath before asking the next question "Why did you leave?"

"Ahmmm..I..I.." tae struggles to answer "..ahh I missed.." lowered his voice to make it real "..I missed jinnie hyung, it's been a while that's why I.." Yoona cuts him "Do you know what you have done?" Yoona's strict tone confused him "Huh?!"

"You have broken the school rules, tomorrow before you go to the classroom come to my office room"

Tae really didn't expect this "Huh?! Wae?! I didn't do anything at all, he is the one who left me alone and went to the club illegally" he didn't mean to bring guk but he means.

"It's for both" yoona cleared his doubt.

But tae haven't stop with that "He went with Hoseokie hyung, Jimin and Yoongi hyung also"

"Everyone who is in it should come to my office room tomorrow morning.." before tae asks another question yoona cleared it again "..my staff will bring them you don't think to ditch the class tomorrow" tae nods as satisfied by Yoona's response "..now go and give the phone to Jin"

Tae brain alerts him "Hyung is sleeping now, aunty. Tomorrow morn.." yoona cuts him "So you haven't told him that you have broken the school rules?" tae tightly folded his lips to keep silent "Do you think that I can contact him only through your mobile, babe? Fine, you can end our call I will call.." tae broke his silent "Aunty please, don't tell him anything then he will start his lecture and he even bring our parents into this silly matter" says in pouts trying to drag his aunt on his side, but sadly Yoona is being strict in this matter for tae's safety "Then you should have to think about this before you step out the room, now it is too late. Give the phone to him or should I have to call him personally?" with a cute angry pout tae got up from the bed and heading towards Jin's room while muttering in anger "It's all because of that idiot, but no one is asking him a single question" Yoona can clearly hear that, she chuckles at his cute angry complaint 💭 Awww baby, your hubby already received a lot of scolds from me, but what you did is wrong today. You should have informed me before you leave the dorm. It's against our school rules and not safe for you either 💭

Tae knocks on Jin's room door slowly when he got permission twisted the doorknob and gets in "Yes babe? Anything you want?"

"Aunt Yoona wants to talk with you, here" gave the phone and stick beside him quietly.

"Hello, Aunt Yoona, how are you?"

"Doing great with my daily adventure life"

"Adventure life?!"

"Yeah, handling my son and your brother in the same room is not an easy task you know"

"Ohh, I'm sorry for him aunty, if he causes any trobles then you can change him into another room"