31 ~ Seduce

📢 Guk and tae's sharing wardrobe 👇 in this chapter it has a very special and important scene

N.O.P:

Tae took a shower before going to the party. When he stepped out with nothing more than just a towel from his chest to mid thigh. He has a bathrobe in their bathroom but purposely wore it to check someone's reaction.

📢 Exactly like our mini taetae to tiny taetae 👇

When guk heard the bathroom door opening sound he looked in that direction while fixing his inner white t-shirt to the inside of pants; getting ready for the welcome party

When guk heard the bathroom door opening sound he looked in that direction while fixing his inner white t-shirt to the inside of pants; getting ready for the welcome party. But the beautiful sight blacked his whole vision. He couldn't take off his eyes from the person who is walking towards him/wardrobe with that damn innocent face.

 He couldn't take off his eyes from the person who is walking towards him/wardrobe with that damn innocent face

"Aishhh I forget to take my clothes with me" tae whined fakely and cutely.

Guk doesn't say anything just staring at the glowing skin with a tempting sensation. When the drops drop off from tae's head to neck then collarbone and travelling down to tight knotted pure white towel very smoothly he can't help groan at the effect casing his lolita!

Tae stands between wardrobe and very close to guk like nothing is weird while his inner side going crazy by his own crazy moves "Wher..where did I put my new dress?" shuddered openly when he noticed guk's temping eye over his body through the long mirror.

Guk didn't move one inch away, he stands like a statue while eye eating the person who is totally acting like an innocent. He slowly raised his hand to hold that towel but fisted himself to control the urging feelings, because doesn't like to hear those words again from tae 'Pervert'.

But tae is doing his work perfectly by using his cute innocent face "Where it goes? Maybe in low..lower drawer" murmurs himself, when he backed away to bend down his wet back hits guk's well built chest, again he whined fakely "Tsk, move back idiot. I have to pick my dress"

Again without saying anything guk backed away slightly to give enough space tae to tease him more. Tae took good minutes to act perfectly and when he got up with an empty hand, he opened his own half wardrobe area to pick an already selected dress "Here it is" his acting level extremes here. He places that blue shirt over his wrapped towel and checks himself in front of the mirror giving a perfect view to guk burn alive.

"What do you think about this dress gukkie? Will I look good in this dress?" asked through the mirror, not dare to look directly at those powerful eyes.

Guk badly wants to do something something at the way of tae called him right now, but again he won't do it! So he keeps quiet.

"Come on gukkie tell me quickly. You don't want me to be your party partner? Then I should have to look presentable with you right?"

💭 If you really want to go with me then stop these all lolita, you are killing me 💭

"You don't like it?.." shows his cute fake mad through the large mirror "..Or you don't want me to be your par.." guk cuts him by slamming against the mirror. Tae struggling under guk's sudden attack; guk leans closer and puts his weight over the whimpering boy; tae's chubby bread cheeks squeezing against the cold mirror, guk deeply inhales tae's fresh scent as much as he can before asks in dizzy feeling "This test for what lolita?"

Tae bites his bottom lips harshly like he caught in red handed, guk lips traveled down from tae's ear to tempting shoulder with small small chu's. Tae can see everything through the large mirror, he closes his eyes to feel guk's lips how softly leaving those chu's against his burning hot body "Nghh.." moans slightly when guk pressed his weight on him more to squeeze tightly "Tell me lolita, Why do you testing me?"

Tae gulps in his cute big doe eyes "I..I..I.." his clenching new dress dropped "..Shhhahhhhh" hissed in soft pain when guk bites his smoothie shoulder very softly "I have also know how to bite you lolita, now tell me what made you to behave like this?" asked in a husky voice while his hands slowly sliding to wrap those tiny waist.

Tae's face slowly changing into embarrassment of his own plan failed in front of him, before he was ready to tell his cute finger nudges the mirror as not ready to meet the person's eye with these embarrassing thoughts "I..I really don't want you to go to the party with anyone other than me"

Guk stopped squeezing him and backed away with a little confused face "But I didn't tell you, you are my party partner lolita?" still his hands wrapping around tae's tiny waist.

Tae pouts cutely to show his anger "Nope, you didn't tell clearly. So I..I thought you were just playing.." guts cuts him "Playing?" tae nods and continues without looking at him, still circling over the mirror with a cute finger "Maybe you want to make fun of me in public, so you agreed now after you might go to that girl" guk can clearly understand tae's open jealous and insecure statement.

With a soft smile guk turned the cute mad person to look at him "So you thought walking half nalked in front of me would make me to stick with you lolita?" tae nods step by step without looking at him.

Guk chuckles at his over cuteness and makes him look at his eyes by lifting up his chin "Do know what you are doing lolita?.." tae bites his lips in damn nervousness and shakes his head as no, guk thumb pressed the biting lips by hurting more than he already is, leans closer to his ear. Tae's breath becomes uneven when he feels guk's hot breath fanning against his ear, he clenched his own long towel while guk whispering "You are seducing me, lolita"

Tae immediately pushes him away and refused it by shaking his head aggressively "NO, I'm not"

Guk smirks and pulls the person closer by grabbing the center of the towel where it is hanging over tae's chest, tae effortlessly goes with holding towel with guk's hand tightly in damn fear. Now he understands he took a very dangerous game to play with his idiot. Guk eyes find cuteness nth time of through the big puppy doe eyes "Gu..gukkie" tae shuddered at guk's strong glance and those dominate smirk while guk's finger dangerously traveling towards the towel knot, "You started it lolita, you should end it" with teasing tone guk fingers slowly untied the towel!