48 ~ Experience

N.O.P:

Guk slowly heading toward the exciting boy and sits beside him "Why are you not saying anything, gukkie?"

Guk takes that beautiful artboard from tae and admires each and every corner, tae doesn't understand why guk is behaving weirdly "What happened? Are you nervous? Don't worry gukkie I will be with you, and whenever I shout your name you should get points okay? I will cheer you up like no one done"

Guk takes a deep breath before calling him "Lolita"

"Hmm?" tae's puppy doe eyes widened more to cheer up the nervous person as what he thoughts!

"You should not get mad at me okay? It wasn't my intention nor decision"

Tae's shining eyes dropped glowing "What happened? Did yoongi hyung throw you out of this tournament?" he asked in worry.

"No, he didn't.." tae sighed in relief "..but they have some rules"

"Rules? What rules?"

Guk turned slightly to sit looking at tae's face "Please understand lolita, this not what I expected they.." tae cuts him by just come to the point straightly "Are you going to take me with you or not?"

"That's what I saying lolita, they have some rules.." again tae cuts him in anger "I don't want to know about your RULES, just tell me yes or no"

"Please lolita, let me explain you first"

"I said I don't want, just say YES or NO"

"Loli.." "YES or NO?"

Guk exhales deeply before shaking his head slowly.

Now it's tae turn to keep silent for minutes, he sits straight as looking at the wall instead of guk's face. The first wish that comes from guk is the very simple one being support for him in the match, but when tae fails to do that twice he feels like he doesn't match for him. He can't be with him in the future! That's what fate trying to say to him!!

Guk doesn't know what to say or how to comfort him, "I tried as much as I could lolita, but yoongi was determined.." guk was cut by tae's sudden action "..why? are..are you insane lolita? Why did you do that?"

Guk tried to stop tae by tearing the beautiful artboard which is no use anymore. But tae doesn't listen to him, just tearing it to piece pieces until he calms down his anger through it "If it is no use means then why it has to be here, it belongs to the trash" tae successfully says not let dropping his edge of tears. He says to himself as comparing that artboard to him!

When tae get up guk stopped him by grabbing his wrist "I told you to not mad at me lolita. It wasn't my mistake"

"Let go of my hand"

"No, let's talk"

"We have nothing to talk about"

"Why are you angry with me now?"

"I'm not, let me go"

Guk pulled him for a tight hug, tae whined with a cute pout as a helpless baby "Cool honey, after the tournament I have a surprise for you okay?"

"I don't want"

"Are you sure?"

"Damn Sure"

"This offer can be offered only once then you should not whine later"

Tae little bit excited about the surprise but still he didn't come out from the artboard completely so he kept silent.

Guk leans down to his ear and whispers "You will get what you have been waiting for"