96 ~ Newcomer!

📢 Kind of scared to continue! I have to finish my story as I want *taking a deep breath* I trust my imagination, I trust my lolita and his idiot. I can do it 💪
My honest reaction to your comments 👉   😎🤏😳  (you guys are beyond my expectations!)

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skips @ 30 days later ⏭️

Jin cries and lays down on the bed where his little brother used "I'm sorry baby, please come back. Hereafter I will never force you to do anything against your wish, I learned my lesson baby, pleaseee, I'm begging you" cries while hugging tae's photo tightly.

When he heard the door opening sounds he rushed with hoping eyes to meet the person who didn't return home for 30 days. But his hope failed again when he sees namjoon entering alone, he looks at him with pleading eyes, namjoon sighs and shakes his head "Still, I can't find him, Jinnie. Sorry" namjoon voice as well cracks in pain.

Yes, Tae hasn't returned to his home since he left on the day before his birthday. Jin somehow managed their parents, but he doesn't expect his forceful date would end like this. He tried to do only good things for his little brother but now he understands his mistake that love is not a forcible thing to push on anyone, no matter who they are or rich or poor anything!

On the other side, guk doesn't aware of tae's sudden vanish until the first 7 days, because that's the time period guk takes to himself that he won't look for or disturb his lolita even a call, NO! On the 8th day, when he tries to call it was switched off, he went straight to Doldam and when he received that tae was gone from namjoon he was a complete shock and gone crazy. He doesn't know what to do, he checked everywhere that wherever the possibility of tae might be; but could not be found anywhere! He has no idea of where else to check! Now he regrets letting go of tae as he wished "I should have followed you, lolita..As I promised to you..no matter where you are I will come looking for you.." 💭 Or I will make you come looking for me 💭 with that guk started his car again to go another place.

⏮️ meanwhile @ Hanam, which is outside of Seoul quite small city at a small convenience store ⏭️

When tae comes out from his working store with a small bowl of milk as a time to feed his baby who happily welcomes him and circles to show how happy to meet his mama again "awe, awe"

"Yes, yes tannie, your mama is coming with your favorite milk. It's all for you only" he is equally happy as tannie, we could say tannie is one and only his happiness these days!

"awe, awe, awe" Kim Yeontan barks cutely and licks his mama's hand to show his lover before drinking his favorite milk, then again licks his mama's hand then milk, licks and milk, licks and milk

Tae pets on his head with cute giggles "araso, araso, I love you too my son. Now focus on your milk, you are spilling on me" but still yeontan licks tae's hand and rubs his face against his favorite scent.