72 ~ Love Speaking Eyes

Sorry guys, It's been more than a month. I dunno how many of you still remember me or my story if you still remember then no words from me. Because of my lolita and idiot, you are here again and will be again and again in the future too! I hope!

Before I continue let me tell you that I forgot my few story connections so if you find the scenes as not synced, mianhae.

N.O.P:

"Yahhh, let me go you, idiot" tae yells and hitting the person who is effortlessly making him stand in front of the running shower.

"If you keep quiet I won't do anything other than just shower, lolita" guk says while grabbing tae's hand to stop hitting and focusing on his words. But tae's full focus only to run away from his new boyfriend and usual hottie handsome idiot "Let me goooo"

"No, this is your punishment for waking me up earlier"

"Okay, I won't do that hereafter, now let me go"

"Do you expecting me to trust your words? You are saying this every weekend but still not bothering to stop it"

"This was last time, I swear I will never ever repeat," tae says with slight pants due to the running shower hitting on his beautiful face.

After seeing tae's beautiful face with his usual naughtiness guk strictly refused to let him go "You have broken so many swears so, sorry lolita you don't have an option"

When guk was about to unbutton tae's pajamas tae immediately stopped him "Okay, okay, wait, just shower right?" Guk nods "You won't do any pervert things right?" Guk glared at him fakely while tae moving forward (closer to guk) to take a breath and escape from the running shower "Don't act like a good boy in front of me, I know about you from head to toe" yells while flipping his wet hair which is blocking his vision to glare back at the person "Is it? Then can you tell me what I'm going to do next, lolita?" Guk asks while slightly hitting tae with his well-built chest to go him back and stand straight on the running shower again to see tae's wet hair covering the face and tae fighting against his own hair, with gritted teeth tae, holds his hair one hand while the other hand grabbing guk's very thin white tee "Don't dare to do any stupid things, idiot. Then.." takes a less than one-second break to spray out the water which is blocking him from yelling at the other person, guk is strongly holding him stand straight under the water, he is not giving tae a slight move to get out from the running shower, tae continues "..then I will make you regret whatever the shit your stupid brain is planning" while tae gives a cold warning, guk finds everything as damn cute, his lips curved into a soft smile by looking at tae's activities but tae thinks guk is planning something else behind that smile, grabs his white tee closer to make him also stand in front of the running shower, guk gladly does as tae's wish "You are smiling? Smiling? I know what your stupid brain is planning that will never happen now" guk eyes knotted in curiosity he just want to shower like how normal couple would do definitly he haven't think to do shower sex atleast right now, but now he wants to know what tae really wants to do with him just shower or more than that!

Guk's left hand smoothly wrapped around tae's soft waist to keep closer with him while his right hand rested on the wall to look hot in front of his lover; tae begins to melt into his soft held and hot look "What would you do lolita if I make that happen right.now?" guk asks clearly while getting closer, tae is already looking up to make eye contact with him, guk's closeness now covered most of the running shower so now the pouring water he is receiving from guk's head and face it makes his heart and stomach to feel something something!

Tae let go of his hair and shamelessly holds guk's biceps all of his cold and glare and yelling vanished in front of guk's slight move, he is such a great submission but only for his idiot.