92 ~ Preparation

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skips @ LA, morning time, December 28 ⏭️

Guk smacks the person's head who is again not focusing on the work; watching some random videos on his mobile "Ouchhh, what dude?"

"Will you please stop watching your stupid videos and help me" guk asks while checking his laptop and documents in a rush which he has to submit now.

"Don't call it stupid videos, it's a social experiment video dude. By watching these videos you will get to know what kind of people are around us. Who knows, you might be like him or me or anyone!" Justin said as it is very important to know the people's character through some random videos.

Guk stopped working for a second to reply him "Are you calling this social experiment video?.." Justin just nods as obvious "..I don't get why that person.." pointing the person on his video "..testing his girlfriend using some stranger with money and car!"

"Obviously to test her love, if she really loves him then she won't go with anyone no matter how rich he is" Justin explains.

"Okay, then what about her boyfriend if he himself richer than the stranger and ignores everyone for the show and stayed with him labeled as a true lover?"

"Fake love won't last very long, dude. At some point, it will crash open"

"Whatever, please finish my work then you can watch any stupid videos, I won't be here to bother you at all" guk tells in the excitement of leaving today in a few more hours.

"Awww, nooo dude. Don't tell that, again and again, it's breaking my poor heart" says dramatically while refilling his mouth full of chips one more time munching, guk laughs and shakes his head before turning to focus on his laptop.

 Don't tell that, again and again, it's breaking my poor heart" says dramatically while refilling his mouth full of chips one more time munching, guk laughs and shakes his head before turning to focus on his laptop

After one hour of guk's jet speed work, he finished almost all priority works whichever he has to complete and submit here, the rest all mild pending works he decided to continue in Seoul.

Justin went with guk to the airport send him off, "Dude, after you meet your lover you should not forget me, okay? Record his expression when you propose to him. I'm damn sure he will slap you for those 18 gifts or he will kiss you. Can't wait to know which one he gonna choose"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, slap not gonna happen, the second one I'm damn sure or more than that. I know how to handle my lolita" guk has already dreamed each every moment in his mind as to how he should do and talk EVERYTHING!

"Ahhhhhh, I'm jealous already, it was really good for you that you haven't let him talk with me if you did I don't mind to clash it and stealing you"

"Heyyyy"

"Just kidding bro, I know how possessive you are, but I like to tease youuuuu, I want to date him, I want to marry your lolitaaa"

Guk smiles with a fake devil smile "Glad I'm leaving you here" with that he turns and heads towards the boarding area while Justin shouts "Don't worry dude I will fly to Seoul and steal yoursssss" guk laughs and says to himself 💭 Not possible 💭 with that he moves in, ready to meet his lolita.