59 ~ Give Up

N.O.P:

"Take your hand off, taehyung" guk warned the person again who still refused to let go of the ring.

Tae eyes widened with sad pouty 💭 Taehyung? Taehyung? Not lolita, not lollipop, not even taetae or tae, just taehyung? 🥺 my ring is more important to you than me? 💭

"I.SAID.TAKE.YOUR.HAND.OFF, KIM.TAEHYUNG" guk's cold order makes tae flinch back in slight fear and took off his hand automatically.

Guk didn't notice his mistake until tae biting bottom of his lip to control the tears which is not helping him that much 😭. After seeing others crying face only guk noticed he used the same cold tone where he used everyone to not touch his necklace. Closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to calm down before talking to a sobbing person "I'm sorry, lolit.." tae immediately slapped the person's hand who is trying to hold the same hand which he told a few seconds ago to take off "..I know I should not have raised my voice in front of you. I'm sorry, lolita" tae pushed him away before turning to show his back and cry silently.

"Many things happened between us, yesterday. But you ignored that all and sticking with this only one, this is not fair lolita"

No response.

"You are my lover lolita, you are my boyfriend. You are not excited about this?"

No response.

"We even got engag.." tae cuts him "Liar" whispers between the soft sniffles, sadly it doesn't reach his idiot's ear "What? I didn't.." tae turned with a cute 😠 face and shouts "Liar, liar, liarrrrrrrr"

Guk holds his shoulder to calm down "I'm not lying"

"Then uncle and aunt are lying? Of course, they will not. You are the one who took the advantage of me in that situation and still playing with my feelings"

"Wait, what? they seriously???!!! They seriously didn't tell you about my proposal plan?" now guk in beyond the shock of his own parent's betrayal!

"Proposal plan? If you have really planned it then would happen, you're not even in near to do it"

"No lolita, I do really planned.." tae cuts him "Stop playing with my feelings, gukkie"

"I'm not"

"Then give back my ring"

"Ask me anything in the world, but except this, lolita. I can't"

"Why?"

"Just I can't"

"You said it is just a ring then why do you can't just give up?"

"Give up?" Guk thinks 💭          💭 full of blank he can't even imagine his past or current life without this simple ring.

"Please gukkie, I really wa.." guk cuts him "I love you, lolita"