91 ~ Gifts

I'm trying to finish this story as soon as possible but still every chapter going out of my hand like how I can't control my imagination! So mianhae for taking this store to more than 100 chapters! Yes, damn sure is going to be more than 100 chapters as per my imagination. So bear with me my dearsss 🙇

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skips @ the next day in South Korea ⏭️

After a bunch of deep thinks, Choi decided to send it!

Sent ✔️

He waits for the person to see it, but it wasn't happening for the past few hours, finally, he give up and went to the bed with a heavy heart and silent tears.

At late night as usual, namjoon come to tae's room to give him his mobile after Jin fell asleep. When tae turned on his mobile like as usual his mobile is filled with a bunch of missed calls and texts from his idiot; and one more new number!

Instead of opening the new number message, he gives the first priority to his idiot like the same as usual!

Even their call ended in a fight last time they didn't stop each other to call again and continue their fights, of course with love!

Every time tae tells him to talk with his parents guk directly ignores him and earned more hate/fight?!

The only expecting thing here is who is gonna cut the call first? Especially in the middle of their fight!

And today it was won by Kim Taehyung!

After their call, tae throw his mobile in anger it landed on the corner of the bed, he takes a few minutes to calm and take back his mobile.

And checked it!

Checked the new number message!!

He is speechless!!!

He knows bogum is love him but he doesn't aware of how deep he is! After hearing his true feelings it only breaks his heart as not know what to do or how to handle it!

After 3 hours deep think tae comes to the decision, he takes a deep breath before opening the text app and typing particular name 'Bo Gummie Hyung'

📨 Let's meet on Jinnie hyung said date, hyung 📨

📨 As you said at the restaurant definitely not gonna be our date, so feel free to meet me🙂 📨 due to his period cycle, he can't go out so he let it be on the same date which was already decided by his jinnie hyung!

📨 I will be waiting for you at Yongsan Park 📨 sends the address which is near his house.

After being sent, he inhales deeply and exhales slowly "Don't worry taetae, you can do it. Yes, you can. However, gukkie can't be here so you should solve this matter before it reaches his ears" he tries to courage himself but somehow the anxiety and fear of not letting him go!

⏮️ time skips @ 2 days later in LA, morning time ⏭️

"Hey dude, again you are leaving just like that? It wasn't even in the evening dude!! The day just gonna be start?!!!" guk's coworker aka best friend in LA, Justin asks the person who is trying to leave while he enters.

Guk winks at him and says with a smile "That's not for me who works even at the night time"

"Who told you to work overtime? You are doing this for your boyfriend. But I have never seen anyone like you Jeongguk, who works this crazily to finish the project and to have a talk with your boyfriend and to go out and trying to meet someone and buying some childish gifts?! How many of do you have to do yet?"