98 ~ Meeting

Guk P.O.V:

I heard a puppy barking sound behind the closed door, yes, it must be a very small puppy because it sounds very low even it trying to bark loud! I can feel it is in anxiety, like how am right now! Searching for my lolita! Since it wasn't locked I opened the door which I comes to know it's my lolita's place "Lolita" calls him while enter but all I received was a tiny puppy attack "awe awe awe" I looks down at where it tried to bite my legs. I have to search my lolita but I can not ignore this tiny puppy either, I leaned down to pick it 💭 It's a boy! Hmmm 💭 he still barks and attacks me "Hey pup, will you please stop biting me?" I say to him even though it wasn't hurt me it reminds my lolita's bite which he loves on me to do. I searched that whole room small room and find nowhere my lolita, but it confirmed that he was staying here. His clothes which I saw him last time in the sauna are hanging here and his switched off mobile phone in the drawer 💭 Your things are here but where you are my lolita? I have been waiting for you, I miss you, I love you, I need you lolita, I need you for my life. Without you, I'm nothing, lifeless person lolita 💭 I don't know where else to go and find my lolita. Sat on the floor bed sadly withholding that tiny pup, he didn't bark anymore just staring at me like he understand my feelings! After a whole month of searching, I found his place but he is not there "Where else should I go for you lolita?" I ask myself with a deep sigh.

P.O.V:

⏮️ time skips @ the local hospital ⏭️

When tae opened his eyes slowly he can feel the needle in his vein, after twice of blink tae could clearly see the angry person "How many times have I told you to don't touch those instant noodles tae? Look at you now where it brings you? With what face will I meet your parents again? This is how you are expecting me to pay back to your parents?" suho yells in guilty.

While tae smiles to hide his stomach pain "I..I'm fine, uncle. Don't worry about me"

"Fine? My ass, the doctor already told me that you have gone to bed with an empty stomach for a lot of days. You are hurting yourself tae, why? You said you need time to heal and stay away from your family, you don't have anyone other than me that's why I allowed you to stay with me as a thought it would be better if you stay in my sight. But if you treat yourself like this I would rather call your family first. I can't see you like this tae, you don't know how much it will hurt your parents if they come to know this. You are their world" suho speaks for his friends', he knows very well how chanyeol and baekhyun love their young child, their whole world is only their child if they come to know that their young child hurting himself and staying away from elder brother it would crush their small happy world.

"I'm sorry uncle, hereafter I won't do like this, I swear" tae says sincerely, but suho's heart refused to accept it wholeheartedly because it wasn't tae's first time swearing, he would always say that he won't touch them but when he gets hungry after a long starving he would go to the instant noodles, that's why he gets sick very easily.

"Let me check with the doctor when we can go back" with that suho left to secretly call someone.

30 minutes later, since it wasn't that serious case the doctor tells them to go home after finishing his IV drip with the advice of tae should eat only homemade healthy foods.

While driving back to their place, Suho insists tae stay with him but tae refused and promised he will never touch instant noodles. Now tae's all worry about is his so-called son tannie, he has never left him alone from when he was born, always he used to raise him in front of his eyes sight. It doesn't matter where he works, eats, sleeps everywhere he brings tannie with him, so the sudden vanish even though it was hardly 2-3 hours definitely would scare him 💭 Be safe tannie, mama is on our way 💭

When they reached tae's place, tae stopped his uncle from getting out "You have already wasted your time for me uncle, please go to the store first. I will take care.." suho yells at him again "Stop talking nonsense first, my store was not important than your health. If you really don't want me to waste my time then eat healthy foods and show your chubby cheek-filled face. Then only I can live peacefully and focus on my business" tae laughs slightly and nods "Alright, then where are my foods?" suho eyes filled in happy tears this is the first time tae asked him without force, suho replies him in a rush while bringing out his mobile "15 minutes tae, just 15 minutes wait for me, I will go home and bring all..or why don't we go straight home and have your meal first? Yes, that's good" when suho was about to start his car tae stopped him "No uncle, I will wait for you here, tannie would already be scared to see that I had suddenly disappeared. I need to check him first" suho remembers how tannie barked while he takes tae with him to the hospital, after all, he knows that tae and tannie are not like the owner and puppy they are more than that like mama and son. So he agrees without argument.

Meanwhile, inside the room, tannie stayed in guk's arms quietly only until he starts to smell his favorite mama's scent "Awe, awe, awe" he jumped out from guk's hand 💬 Mama, mama, my mama 💬 heads to the door.

Tae's all pain vanished in a fraction of seconds by hearing his son's voice, he opened the door and enters while saying "Hey my son, you missed your mama? I'm sorry I didn't.." he was shocked when he met guk in his room out of nowhere "Lolita" eyes full of truly happy to meet his life again.

"Awe, awe, awe " 💬 My mama is back 💬

But not tae, even though he missed guk he is not happy to see him again in his life, when guk was about to get closer to hug him tae stepped back "Get out" that's what tae said to him after one month meet!

"Awe, awe, awe" 💬 Mama lift me 💬

"Lolita, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.." tae again turn slightly to step back into the small room "Don't get closer, leave me alone"

"Awe, awe, awe" 💬 Mama I'm here, lift me 💬

"I can't live without you lolita, please understand me"

"If you want me to vanish away from the world then come to me" tae's words straightly breaks guk's heart "Lolita" pleads him helplessly to forgive him, even though tae has half of the reason why they had a fight that day guk doesn't care now, all he wants tae!

"Awe, awe, awe" 💬 What the hell they are talking and why is this stranger making my mama angry? 💬

"If you don't leave right now, then you can never meet me again in your life, alive" tae cold tone spits the words as heartlessly. With a fist hand and biting lips guk silently left the place 💭 If this is what you choose then don't blame me either, lolita 💭

"Awe, aw.." 💬 Mama, I.. 💬 tae lifts up his son who is kept barking for his attention "Awe, awe" 💬 Finally, my mama noticed me, mamaaa 💬 starts to licks his angry face happily.

"What have you been doing with him? have you already forgotten that I'm your mama? All you have the one and one family is me, got it tannie? Only me, okay?" tae yells at the small puppy for no reason, and this is the first time that tae shouting at him, so it really makes tannie whiny in sad "aweee, aweee" 💬 Why do you shouting at me mama? I do nothing wrong, I just missed you. Don't yell at tannie, he is scared mama 💬 buries himself into the shouting person's arm which he always feels safe even now as well.

When tae felt tannie's small body trembling in fear he regrets shouting at him for no reason, he takes a deep breath to calm down his anger then lifts up his son to the face "Mama is sorry, tannie. Just I lost myself, I won't scare you hereafter, sorry" hugs him tightly and leaves a bunch of chus' until tannie calms down to get back normal "Awe, awe, awe" 💬 If mama won't scare tannie then tannie also forgive you mama 💬 licks back him happily.

Inside the car guk in extreme frustration, his life in front of him but he can't hold him not even touch? Moreover, tae is not even ready to listen to him, so how is it gonna end?

Guk took out his mobile and typed 📨 As I expected he won't come to me, uncle. So I'm gonna force him to stay with me. I don't care what gonna happen, now it's all in your hand I know you would save me no matter what, but don't leave me for breaking our promise 📨 after sending this message to his uncle Kim, he drive the car full speed.