88 ~ Testing

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ facetime still continues ⏭️

After a few normal talks, tae decided to ask that question which is itching his heart "Gukkie" calls him while stopped folding clothes to watch the other's expression very carefully.

"Yes, lolita" replies with the same happy mode not knowing what is waiting for him in the future.

"Do you remember this card?" asks while showing in front of the camera.

"It wasn't my credit card?"

"Yes it is yours"

"Ahhhh, I totally forgot about it"

"I will give it back when you return"

"I don't need it anyway. You can keep it" says casually like it wasn't a big deal at all.

"Wha..what will you THINK if I use YOUR CARD for MY PURPOSE?" tae's each word comes out very slowly and clearly.

But guk replies casually again not giving much attention to tae's facial expression "You didn't use it yet?! If I was you I would have made my dad to bank robbery using this chance. You don't know how to enjoy your life, lolita, tsk, tsk, tsk"

"So you won't mind me using it?"

"Of course, not! Why would I? If you want I'm gladly ready to give my card too"

"Hmmm" tae smiles in relief.

"Why lolita? Are you planning something to buy? If you have anything tell me I will buy it for you"

Tae immediately refused it by shaking his head slightly "No"

"Hmmm" guk just hums.

After a few more normal conversations, their talk again comes to Jin "Is that really you need to go there lolita? I heard mom and dad also invited you to spend your holiday with them you why do you don't have to go there?" guk insist him to go somewhere else other than Jin's place.

"Gukkie, I have already told you that my parents also coming here for me. I have to spend my time with my family"

"Then we are not your family?"

"It's not mean like that okay. If you are there how can I go to your place? I would feel empty without you. So we will spend our holidays the next year as you said" he locked him with what he said, with no other options guk controlled himself to think of some other plan.

"Okay, then promise me lolita, you should call me daily even you are there"

"That's impossible. Jinnie hyung, won't let me allow to call you"

"Use, namjoon hyung. You didn't tell me that he is supporting us. Then use him"

Tae whines "How can I??"

"I don't know and I don't care, you should call me daily, that's it" with that guk ended their conversation this time "Aishhhhhhhh" tae rolls on the bed to whine like a baby.

⏮️ time skip @ a few minutes later ⏭️

Tae packed all the important things for the next 2 weeks, he didn't forget to pack guk's shirt which he daily night use to rid of guk's emptiness. After finishing the packing he went to the room where jimin, hoseok and yoongi is waiting for him. It was yoongi's request/order to leave with them, so tae was informed namjoon that he will come with them. When they reached Jin's place jin welcomed and treated them with delicious foods as the thought of they are his little brother's friends. Poor boy, not aware of they're originally guk's friends.

⏮️ time skip @ the next day ⏭️

Tae calls namjoon secretly while jin gets ready for their shopping, "Yes baby, what?" namjoon speaks in a low voice while looking at the person's weird behavior who is still eyeing Jin's room "I need your help, hyung"

"Sure, anything for my baby"

"I need my mobile"

"What?! No baby, that's impossible" namjoon immediately backs away he didn't even think because he knows what will happen!

Tae whines with his cute pouts while grabbing his hand and acting cutely "Hyunngggg, you said you will do anything for me. You can't do this smallllllll help?"

"Even if you ask me to die, I would do that peacefully but do anything against your hyung's wish.." namjoon shook his head strongly "..No way, baby. He will kill me"

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please hyunngggggg" tae jumps up and down while still holding his hands.

Namjoon exhales deeply while this time he looks at their room "Fine, I'm ready to die for you baby"

Tae smiles brightly and hugs him to give chu on his cute dimple cheek "Love you hyung"

"But only at night time, baby. You should return me in the early morning before he wakes up, okay?"

"Hmmmmm.." after a quite lengthy think tae nods "Okay, hyung. I can manage"

"Is it for him?" the simple question makes tae face to go glowing cute pinkish, tae nods slightly with a soft smile and gets a pat on his head "I know" namjoon says while wishing inside 💭 I hope your jinnie hyung will change his purpose of viewing over that boy. He is really having the bad thought of all richer are the worst, importantly your boyfriend. But his parents are the only exception 💭

⏮️ time skip @ a few hours later ⏭️

The shopping is going very well for jin and tae while namjoon follows them everywhere with a bunch of shopping bags as time went on it just kept increasing.

Before it goes out of his hand namjoon stopped them, "Hey guys, how about Pizza, Burger or Japchae, Samgyeopsal, Kimchi, Kimbap, Sundubu Jjigae, Tteokbokki, Jjajangmyeon?" he purposely lists out their favorite dishes names to tempt their mouth, so that he can take rest using that chance. As he expected jin and tae immediately nod and head to the nearby restaurant, after getting some energy they will continue to the shopping!

⏮️ time info @ small but quite famous and delicious restaurant ⏭️

While tae enters his eyes are searching the place to sit but instead of his eyes spotting the empty seat, his eyes spot the familiar person sitting and talking with another familiar person, which looks like two friends having a good chit chat.

"Bo gummy, hyung?!"