104 ~ Discharge

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ one week later ⏭️

Guk patiently waits to speak at the right time but his uncle is not opening his god damn mouth. Tae stays back feet away holding his dearest son not disturbing Dr. Kim's daily checkups "Ummm, uncle I'm getting better right?" since his uncle doesn't as they planned guk started it himself.

Dr. Kim glances tae instead of the speaking person "When you have planned to continue your studies?"

"Huh?!" tae confused at his out of nowhere about his personal topics "I..I have not planned to go there yet so.." guk cuts them in rush "I..I'm Hungry"

"What? Just now you had your breakfast" tae says in additional confusion.

"So what? I'm still hungry, I want to eat right now. Go and get me some" since their conversation not going as per his plan he wishes tae to be here a bit later.

With an examining glance, tae left them to buy some food with his son.

After tae closed the door guk yells at his uncle, "Why are you doing this uncle? I did cooperate with your tests and meds everything for a week as you said, so now it's your turn to do my wish. Discharge me this evening" he ordered his uncle.

Dr. Kim hits him with his noting pad "Are you insane? You can not even take a single step, and your head still hasn't recovered completely. You might get a headache anytime which is dangerous to you. You are expecting me to discharge you in this condition? Nah, never" yells back at him.

"But you promised me, uncle"

"Yeah, so that you will cooperate with us"

"Tsk, I'm a completely fine uncle, please discharge me. He also needs to go to school, he can't sit here with me the whole month"

"Then let him go, you should stay here 3 more weeks"

"NO, I won't"

"I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you, Jeon Jeongguk"

"I can take care of myself, uncle"

"Yourself? My ass, I know about your take care, just shut up and stick your ass on this bed don't make me glue them"

"Please uncle, he is already skipped his school for a month he joined our school via scholarship, you don't know how much he is passioned about studies, his exams are near if you didn't let me go he will also don't go"

"But he said he doesn't have a plan to go Seoul.." guk cuts him "I have my way, uncle so please"

"What way? Again are you gonna force him? What do you think of him? Human or robot to follow your orders?"

"Please uncle one last time"

"No way"

"Uncle plea.." door opening sounds make them shut their arguments.

Tae can feel the sudden silence and their eyestalks?! But he ignores puts tannie on the couch and proceeds to place the hot chicken porridge in front of guk "Here, eat before gets cold" unpacks it; gave him the spoon. Guk does whatever tae tells him as a very good boy!

Uncle Kim sighs at them he doesn't know what to do with them!

"Yah.." calls tae, tae looks at Dr. Kim "Huh?"

"You will keep your words right unlike some idiot who hurts himself" asks tae while glaring at the person who is eating quietly.

Somehow tae can understand that both of them had some conversation while he wasn't here and Dr. Kim asking based on that, tae nods slowly while glancing at both.

After one more big sigh doctor Kim continues "Alright, then I will tell them to prepare the paperwork, once it has done you can take him home"

"What? But he is not cured yet! How..how could you..I mean he still have to stay here to recover completely"

"He doesn't like to be hospitalized, that's why I asked you whether can I trust you or not"

"His recovery is not based on me, he needs your help to recover doctor. You can't do this" tae strongly refused to guk get discharged.

But it makes doctor Kim believe him more and more, he looks at guk and says "Your discharge paper will be ready at 5 o'clock"

Guk lifts up his head with an ear to ear teeth "Thanks uncle"

"Don't show your teeth it makes me smash them" he said between gritted teeth, then turns to tae "You should bring him every month without fail, got it?"

"But docto.." kim cuts him "Just answer to what I asked" raised up his voice to avoid an uncomfortable conversation. Tae doesn't know why or how he comes to scared of this doctor's yell, he nods immediately "Ye..yes doctor. I understood"

⏮️ time skips @ 5 o'clock ⏭️

Doctor Kim arranged everything with extra care, he called his private ambulance, taught tae for an hour to how he should take care of him what meds he should give him, what activities guk can do and do not, everything he taught him. And tae as well focused and learned everything very carefully. Guk's parents also had attended the class but the front row is assigned for tae!

And uncle Kim took a very important private class for guk, in that class how guk should behave, how should he give importance to others words, blah blah blah. Uncle Kim lost his patience when guk slept in their mid of class, he called the nurse immediately to take him off "When you visit next time be healthy to get a slap from me, you brat"

Guk laughs on the wheeling chair "When I start to walk I have tons of plans to do with my lolita, so my advance sorry uncle"

"YOU BASTARD.." before the doctor throws something the nurse escorted him out safely "..If you don't visit then I will tell him seriously" yelled at the empty place.

⏮️ time skips @ one hour later ⏭️

Guk only allowed tae to help him get out and get in the wheelchair; he never let anyone to help him. Yes, he still didn't talk with his parents. Yoona literally begged him with teary eyes but he hates her for playing some silly game in their life. She told everything it was all lie, she will never separate them at any cost. But what to do all her plan traveled on the wrong path!

When tae settled guk inside of their living hall, he says "Okay aunty, then I will take my leave now. I will visit him tomorrow" the next second a strong hand gripped his wrist "Who says you can leave, lolita? From now on, you gonna stay here with me"

"I had never agreed to stay with you, all I promised was take care of you so that doesn't mean this"

"Ohhh okay, then if I want to go the bathroom whom should I call? The nurse? They are not here. My parents? Of course, I will not. I need you to be my side lolita, I need you only. So don't make arguments on this just stay with me okay?"

"No, I refuse"

"Okay then take me with you, I don't mind the place where you gonna stay our dorm or your jinnie hyung home whatever I'm okay with it. Come on let's go"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm telling this for your own good only, think about our son who will take care of him when you go to school? If you choose your hyung's place you gonna disturb their private life. I'm the only one is here for our son and I'm the only one who has the right to take care of him so you don't have a choice, lolita"

"awe, awe, awe, awe, awe, aweeeee" 💬 You noisy idiot shut upppppp, you can't see I'm sleeping 💬

"Look at our son, he also likes to stay here with me, that's why he even barks in sleep" guk says the exact opposite of what tannie thinks!

Tae doesn't know what to decide he glances at his sleeping 💭 What should I do, tannie? 💭