54 ~ The Birthday Gift

N.O.P:

Tae can't stop staring at the person who is looking goddamn hot and handsome into his eyes. He forgets everything just like that! A few minutes ago happened makes him go crazy over him again and again, the way guk's sharp eyes landed on him, the way his strong hands wrapped around his tiny waist protectively, the way his lips perfectly claimed him and tasted like heaven. Yeah, it was like heaven to him, and he wants to taste that heaven again, because why not?!!

 Yeah, it was like heaven to him, and he wants to taste that heaven again, because why not?!!

On the other hand, guk trying his every best to look normal and more importantly cool guy. As he expected it wasn't that much hard to take tae under his control. Just a simple hot kiss, which definitely makes him also suffer more than tae could! But he has to control himself at least until the proposal plan gets successful!

Guk has to stay in the front yard where his plan gonna execute and where some business talks also going on. But tae is staying in the backyard, guk stayed with them hardly 10 minutes only. Whenever tae tries to go front yard jimin perfectly stopped him by his lame excuses.

Jimin couldn't manage the whining person, "Taetae please stop making it hard, he will be here soon"

Tae instantly replies "I'm not looking for him"

"Ohwww really?! Then why are you trying to go there"

"I just want to"

"He gave you a kiss already taetae, just wait a little longer he will give you the rest tonight okay" jimin's open statement makes tae face go crimson red.

With that cute blush, he denies quietly "Wha..what?! No, we didn't kiss" murmured and folded his lips while thinking about those hot moments.

Jimin forcibly pulled out tae's fresh reddish swollen lips which have an open show to prove that they had a hot make-out session "It's all written on your reddish swollen lips, taetae"

Tae removed jimin's hand and covers it "My lips are naturally having a reddish color" murmurs.

"Ohh! Then what about the swollen? what's the story behind that?"

"I'm not lying"

"But I didn't say you are lying, I just asked what is the story?"

"I'm leaving" tae again tries to go front yard.

"Taetaeee" jimin quickly follows him.

Tae stopped walking when the person grabs his hand to take him back to the backyard "Where are you going lolita?"

"I'm not going anywhere" tae says and follows him like a puppy.

Jimin rolled his eyes like he was done with them.

"Have you eaten?" guk asks him while checking the large table to pick something for his lolita, even though tae have tasted almost everything on the table he kept silent like a hungry puppy as waits for his owner to feed him, "Aniyo"