19 ~ Period

📢 Few of you guys were surprised when I mentioned tae in period. So here let me explain for new readers, number one my every story will be constant with Mpreg; number two Boys menstruation, don't get shock it is happened in our real world too but very very rare condition if you check on YouTube you can see few; number three beautiful moment of breastfeeding! These are all my favorites in my imaginary world, I would like to go with as genderless things. I'm a girl so I know how some other girls are thinking about menstruation time, feel, pain and everything. But I'm a little bit different among them, I'd never felt disgusted about my menstruation time even a single percentage still now, it's a part of you know uhmmm.. our baby uhmmm.. process. So why do we have to feel disgust about it? I said this because a lot of girls are reading my story, Sorry if I make y'all feel uncomfortable 📢

Tae P.O.V:

When I dashed into the bathroom, immediately removed my pajama pants along with my underwear to check where I felt something different 💭 BLOOD?! 💭 my eyes widened in shock. I know what I'm into right now my mama taught me everything about period, how it would feel, how it give pain and how do I have to behave this time, how to sit, how to sleep, what to eat, how to walk, blah, blah, blah he taught me about this.

If he was next to me I'm damn sure he would crush me with his tight hug and happy cries. Because now his biggest worries about me have come to an end. I got my first period!

At the age of 17!

My tears dropping over the red area of clenching my cloth, bites my bottom lip tightly to not think about home, but I can't help and murmurs softly "Ma..mama, I miss you"

"Hey lollipop, are you okay? Open the door.." I can hear his loud knocks behind me "..I thought you were pranking like you are in pain.." I'm not in the mood to take any of his words into my mind, now my mind full of occupied by my family "Yah, open the door let me check you first"

I don't know how long that idiot is knocking nor how long I'm crying silently; after a deep exhale I got up from the toilet seat to wash up myself, "If you don't say anything I won't hesitate to break this damn door, lollipop" he continuously barks like a dog, it makes me yell back at him in my new pain "What the fuck you want idiot? JUST.LEAVE.ME.ALONE"

"LEAVE.YOU.ALONE? After seeing your freaking blood, lollipop? Seriously?"

"Yes, just leave me alone" I scouts in what I want right now. I don't have energy to fight with that idiot.

"Okay, I will.." he agrees immediately "..but let me see you first, then I will leave you alone"

"I'm fine okay just.." he cuts him "I can't trust your words, I want to see by myself" he was glued with his words, it makes me more irritated than usual.

"I HAVE MY FIRST PERIOD, idiot okay? Just leave me alone" I yelled and repeated.

He didn't reply for seconds, I think he was in shock! Who wasn't, hearing the first period from the 17 years old. Because at maximum 15 years old the people like us would have passed our first period. So it would definitely surprise him like everyone!

"Fir..first period?" he asked slowly behind the closed door. I could feel his shock through his soft tone, I just nodded.

Through the depth of silence I heard his clearing throat as he tried to talk in a normal tone "Okay, okay Should I call jimin or mom? You know Jimin has experience so he might help you" he says again I nod with my biting lips, but before I could reply he speaks to someone else "Jimin, it's an emergency.."

It didn't take that much time to hear jimin's voice behind the bathroom closed door "Taetae, it's me jimin. Can you open the door?" he knocks softly.