4 ~ Whose Room

📢 Today I had a great day so I'm releasing this special chapter, I know y'all have been waiting for this story updates for a very long long long time, so here you go and enjoy like me 😘

N.O.P:

⏮️ time skip @ after 1 hour ⏭️

Guk and tae didn't stop their fight with that, they continued after they got in their room. When guk went out to bring back his luggages, tae watched him and quickly followed him, before guk reached out his luggages tae ran quickly to grab and drag them with him. Guk can't understand a single percentage of tae's behavior; he runs behind him with a roaring voice, the whole dorm members are watching them like a miracle that they didn't see before. Actual tae plan is throw out guk's luggages again on the place where his own luggages thrown by guk, but he doesn't expect guk's running speed like a jet; so he dropped all of his luggages in mid way to save his life and own luggages.

"You crazy bitch" with cursing words guk collects his luggages on the first floor stairs. Tae runs to collect his luggages on the ground floor. But when he got back to his room it was locked inside "Yahhhhhh, idiot. Open the door" knocks loudly.

Inside the room, guk calmly arranges his luggages as he doesn't consider someone's knock or puppy yells "This is my room, I'm the one who comes here before you, open the goddamn door you idiottttttttttttttt" guk slowly arranges his clothes on the closet then went to lay back again on the bed like nothing happened.

Tae doesn't know what to do, now he walks like how guk walked in the same place a few minutes ago and did the same thing like him also; took out his phone and called 'Aunt Yoona'

Yoona attended the call with a wide smile "Yes dea.." tae cuts her "Aunt, he didn't let me in" whines and complaints like a kid.

"Huh?! What is going on there? First you locked him outside, now he locked you outside, why don't you both be locked inside?"

"Huh?" Tae isn't able to hear her low voice.

Yoona shakes her head and says "I will tell him to open the door baby" tae nods and says "Okay aunt" waits impatiently in front of the locked door.

Guk's phone rings he knows who might be calling him so he didn't pick up the call and let it end with full rings.

Yoona calls 3 times, 4 times and from the 5th time she used her husband's mobile to call with a little of at least he would pick up his dad's call but that also ended with full rings "This brattttt" yoona yells from other side.

Chang watches everything with a small smile because as he said they have started to live their life as Tom and Jerry.

Yoona glares at her smiling husband "Why are you smiling? He is being exactly like you" throws a pillow on him, Chang catches it and laughs a little loudly "What? I didn't do anything honey" yoona glared again "Come on do something, our tae baby is standing outside and this brat is not picking up my calls" Chang grabs the mobile from her and calmly calls her office staff.

Tae's anger starts to fade away slowly by receiving unwanted eyes on him, the crowd slowly begins to gather by many people like they are coming here to know something very important news. Tae wants to hide from the sudden huge crowd but now he can't run away or anything in front of the eagle eyes. He can hear some of the chatter about him "Who is he?" "I heard he is fighting with our Jeon Jeongguk, How dare he" "Yeah, I saw by my own eyes he thrown our Jeon Jeongguk's luggages and he bites his cheek too" "What the fuck he is? Does he know who he is touching?" "Calm down, he is already on our targeted list, look I took his photo and shared it with our group. I asked them to collect his database they are running here with it" "I won't care even if he from higher class, I just want to kill this bitch for touching our Jeon Jeongguk" tae slightly fears in their serious angry talk 💭 Calm down tae, calm down they can't do anything 💭 tae eyes trying to find his hyungs on the crowd who promised him that they will protect him, now he can understand what they mentioned about protect, but tae's another stubborn side make stay him strong 💭 These bitches can't do anything tae, stay strong. They all just blabbering some shits 💭 tae gathered his guts to go near to the door again and knocks silently, this time he doesn't yell or curse but at the same time his anger on guk also starts to increase again "Open.the.door" he knocks strongly to show his anger it only gains the more chattering sounds from the crowd, with tight folded lips and fisted hands he tries to control his anger, when he was about to knock the door again he heard the voice finally "Taetae, what happened?" minho approaches him quickly by parting the crowd, rest of his hyungs also follows him "Hyung" tae calls them, jonghyun comes forward and understand the situation by stupid chatter without saying anything he collects tae's luggages and says "Let's go to our room first" guk's victory smile, which had been there until then, disappeared after heard those words from outside.