97 ~ Lists

N.O.P:

Guk, let out a big sigh while striking out the last person's name in the list of tae's childhood friends. He completely checked tae's all close people, but still, he couldn't find even a single clue! With no other options, he turned his car towards Doldam.

⏮️ time skips @ Doldam, the same park ⏭️

Namjoon waits for the person who called him to meet here, unbeknownst to Jin!

When guk enters the park, namjoon could clearly see how tired he is, and how restless his body is; guk's dark circles under the eyes and the slow walks tell him everything 💭 Poor boy 💭 that's all namjoon could say. He let him sit first and before they speak he forced guk to eat the fish cake which he bought near the park as he knows guk might be on an empty stomach. Since guk was in terrible hunger he hasn't argued more than once and eats hurriedly.

Namjoon can't help but pity the person, "He will come back to us when he understands that what he did was also wrong, Jeongguk. So when he returns you have to be healthy to welcome him, right? For at least that you have to eat and sleep on time. Look at your condition.." guk cuts him "If I was not only controlled my tongue on that day, he won't be left us, hyung. It was my mistake. I should have trusted my lolita, if he hides it from me I should have waited for him and understood that he might have some reason. But I didn't and shouts at him like a monster" namjoon sighs again helplessly "Hmm, Jinnie also played the most villain character in your life, what to do you two were made mistakes, at least one of you listened to others or..okay, okay past is past. Now you learned your listens that's all the matter. Have you checked the list that I gave you?" namjoon asks and changes the subject to what is the main now, guk nods and takes out the paper from his packet "I have completely checked he is not in Daegu, even I checked a few more of my old friends which is not in your list. They also have not seen him anywhere"

"Ummmm.." namjoon deep exhales 💭 Where are you now, tae baby? Don't you miss us? 💭

While namjoon in his deep thoughts of what to do next, guk asks "Ahmm, I need your help again"

"Yes, Jeongguk? Just tell me"

"I need one more list"

"List of what?"

"We have checked only my lolita's friends list and mine too, but we haven't checked others"

"Others mean? Jinnie's friends?"

"I don't think he would go to Jinnie's friends, because they would very easily explore it to him. Since tae needs someone's help financially at least for the beginning of the day he left us, he would definitely go to his close contacts and trusted person. So there is no chance of your lover's friend's place, but still, my lolita is being with someone that is closed to their family. That's what my intentions are telling me" guk says while he is also in deep thoughts.

"But you have checked the entire Daegu already, that's where they have grown up. And their parent's friends are also being around in Daegu only"

"I need their list"

"You mean, tae's parents' friends list?"

Guk lifts up the face to look at his eyes and nods strongly "Yes if I'm not wrong he is somewhere with one of them in the countryside or outside of South Korea"

Namjoon nods as guk have a point "Okay Jeongguk, give me a day will come back with the lists"

Guk got up and bows at him "Then I will take my leave, thanks for your help hyung"

Namjoon as well got up with him "He is my family Jeongguk, I'm the one should have thanks for your help"

With a soft smile, which is filled full of emptiness, he says "My lolita is my everything, hyung" with a slight head bow he left.