62 ~ (-) x (-) = 🐇💜🐅

N.O.P:

"Care to explain why you two behaved like a brat in the library?" tae asks between gritted teeth while sitting with them in the cafeteria.

"Important business" hoseok.

"I'm not a businessman. I'm a student here who joined this school to complete my studies. Not like someone to just time passes in sports and waste it on friends to pass the messages" tae spits in anger.

Hoseok smiles with nerves and whispers to jimin "I think he found out" jimin smiles as nothing happens and replies to hoseok in low voice "Of course, he is not like our stupid friend as understanding everything late"

Tae cuts them "If you both want to talk to each other then I will take my leave.." Jimin stopped him "Why are you showing your anger at us, taetae?"

"Because you guys are that idiot's friends"

"We are your friend also don't forget that taetae"

"Then don't talk about him I know he is the one send you here"

"Okay, I won't.." hoseok cuts him by got up "What do you mean by okay jimin? They misunderstood the very important moment. As a good friend we need to solve their issues.." while hoseok explore in true friendship, jimin tried pull him down 💭 No hoseok, don't spoil it. It's gonna be useless right now 💭 in full emotions hoseok stands for his dearest friend as he promised "..look taetae, that party he planned to propose you only. It may look like a business party but the main reason is propose only.." while hoseok explain jimin studies tae's expression very carefully, but tae with a folded hand he sat back on the chair comfortably as he is listening some interesting story "..You know very well it was jimin's plan that you were drunk and we didn't know completely about his plan either. So just listen to him, taetae. That's better for all" hoseok ended up his little speech with a sip of Sprite. He sits and proudly looked at jimim with a wide smile and thumbs up; jimin facepalmed and tells him to look at tae, with no care expression tae tells "Thank you so much for your care hoseok, but I don't need anything" tae got up jimin stopped him "Wait taetae, he told us about your ring also.." tae stopped to listen it quietly "..I won't tell it is just a ring but can't you just move on it? Because I feel like jeongguk loves that ring more than you does"

Tae takes a deep breath before answers to them "Have any of you lost anything very close to your heart in this entire life?"

"I can understa.." tae cuts jimin "Just answer to my question jimin, yes or no?"

Both of them shakes their head as 'No'

"Both of your future partners are your type right?"

Jimin nods, hoseok "Hey I didn't confess my feelings yet"

"My question is simple jennie is your type or not?"

"Of course, my darling is 1000% my type"

"Does yoongi hyung ever hurt you, jimin? Even for fun?"

Jimin understood where he is taking this, sighs and shake as 'no' again.

Before even tae ask to hoseok he answered loud and strongly "I can not do any harm things to my darling, even a smile" it makes tae to smile sadly.

"I hope now you guys got my answers. So don't come to me with I CAN UNDERSTAND you, taetaeeee. Because no one can understand anyone's feelings until they're also in the same boat"

"But love is includes of plus and minus, taetae. Why do you only sees minus when you have plus also" jimin.

"In this boat, there is only two minus not a single plus"

"Then what about your love on him? It is also a minus?" Hoseok.

"Love is not only given, it should be give and take"

"He may need time to.." tae cuts jimin "He is not a kid. If he can't even understand my feelings over the ring, how could he.." tae stops there to control himself "..please jimin I know he forced you guys to do this but please stay away from this. I respect your friendship with that idiot. But I'm just a simple person who is expecting a love life with full of love and care, instead of fight for everything"

"Then you should also stop your silly fights with him. As you said love is give and takes. You should be ready to give your love first" hoseok again stands for his dearest friend, tae didn't reply just looked at him head to toe before leaving.

"If you leave without answering my question then it is not true?" hoseok yells at the empty direction and got a reply from his right side "No" jimin answers.

"What do you mean by no?"

"It means tae must be the first one who confessed his feelings"

"What? No way our jeongguk only who planned to propose him first"

Jimin shakes his head "From when you becomes jeongguk's robot?"

"Robot? Me? Nah! But he promised me that he will buy new model PS if I succeeded to tae talk with him without fights. Do you think I have a chance to get my PS?" while hoseok ask serious tone jimin facepalmed "No?!" hoseok asked again to high pressure the friend unknowingly.

⏮️ Time skips @ few minutes later ⏭️

When jimin and hoseok approach the person in swimming pool, guk rushes to them "Have you guys cleared his misunderstanding? He won't fights with me hereafter right?"

Before jimin says hoseok took that place "Of course, he won't. I have explained him elaborately how much you love him and the proposal plan you don't even need in the future dude. You won't believe me, he had a tears on his eyes when I say these all" hoseok lies shamelessly "Really? You are the best man" guk  shows thumbs up with splashing water in damn happiness "Yes jeongguk, so when can I get my PS?" "In 30 minutes you will have your own PS"

With a rolling eyes and deep exhale jimin interfered them "Done with your lies, hoseok? Can I start to tell really what happened?"

Guk gives a dead glare to the person who is quietly leave the room 💭 I know about my lolita, but still fall in your trick! 💭

"Look jeongguk, he also has a valid reason to hate you. If you can't return back his ring then forget about him. More than anyone else you know yourself how deeply you have hurts him. He even said you're not his type"

"All happened is past, I'm no longer hurts.." jimin cuts him "Ring?"

"Maybe except this one"

"If you want taetae, give this ring and takes him you can have both"

"No"

"Then as I said forget abo.." guk cuts him irritation of hearing that words "I can't forget him also, anyway thanks for your help jimin. You can leave now" says with a poker face.

Jimin really wants both of them to be in only love not like this "He is expecting only love and care from you jeongguk. Try to understand his feelings, okay?"

Jimin waits for a reply but he gets nothing, then leaves quietly.

💭 So he will not understand my feelings? 💭