'21' Hey, Mr. President...{Part Two}

<!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->

Last chapter guys, there was gonna be a couple more, but things have just wound down and I really don't see the sense in dragging this out any farther.

'Katalina'

“I'm keeping the baby and if you don't like it too bad.” My reflection frowns back at me in the mirror and I groan. If its taken me over a half an hour to say that to myself how long would it take me to say it to Dominic? I know what I want to do with the baby, but I've been avoiding talking with him about, and now I don't think the entire ride to his apartment from the hospital is going to be silent. “Come on Kat, you can do this, so what if you love him you're not going to give up your child because he might want too. There's no way in hell.” I groan again and bang my head on the mirror. “Why is this so hard? Just tell him you want to keep the baby, that's it, he doesn't have to be involved if he doesn't want to be.”

“And what if he wants to be involved?” A startled little shriek leaves my throat as I spin around, staring at Dominic wide eyed. Oh, that's embarrassing. “Kat? What would you do if he wanted to be involved in the baby's life?” What would I do? Hell, I don't know what I'd do and why the hell is he asking me that-oh wait, I get it now.

“I wouldn't keep him away from his child.” Why the hell are we talking like this? I think I might have hit my head when I passed out earlier, either that or someone spiked the water or maybe it was the coffee...

“That's good to know, because I want to be involved, Kat. Did you think I wouldn't?” Why does he have to frown like that and look so damn adorable? Its not fair, not one tiny little bit, he distracts me from the conversation without even knowing it and sometimes it gets very annoying.

“I didn't know, we never really talked about the future and having kids. Can you blame me for being a little nervous about the conversation?” He stares at me blankly before nodding moving across the room, wrapping me tightly in his arms.

“Yes, I can blame you, after everything do you honestly think I'd not want to be with you and our child? Kat did you hit your head when you fell earlier?” I nod against his chest, not wanting to move away from the warmth and sense of security enveloping my mind. How is it that with one touch he can make my head spin and calm me down all at once?