'15' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Put your story text here...Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

'Matt'

With a sigh I drove away from Katalina's. That car looked exactly like my dad's but it just couldn't be. Or maybe I just don't want to believe it. Kat had said she was meeting her biological father at her house, and that couldn't be my dad. Could it? That would mean he had cheated on my mom when she was pregnant with me. Yes, my father had cheated but I would like to think he cared enough to not cheat while she was pregnant. I'm only 2 months older than Kat so that would make her my little sister, and Zane's. Wow, that's creepy. I wonder what they would do if they found out they were related? They couldn't be together, that's for sure. What am I saying or thinking? I don't even know if that was my dad's car and here I am thinking like this. It's just crazy right? She can't be my sister, unless she marries Zane. Which I highly doubt, but one can hope right? They'd be good together, they always were. But I don't think either of them have ever thought about marriage before. Of course that hasn't stopped Kyle and I from planning their wedding. Is that sad?

I remember what they were like in highschool. Zane was our school's badass and Kat was the rival school's head cheerleader. It was actually me who set them up, but I never thought they'd last. I was just playing a prank on Katalina, since she never liked bad boy's before. She seemed to think that they're habits would rub off on her and she wouldn't get into college. It was funny, so I set her up with my brother and then they fell for each other, hard and fast. No one thought they would last, I don't even think they thought what they had would last. Her mom almost had a heart attack when he found out. She threatened to ground Kat for the rest of her life unless she broke up with him, and what did she do? She played the daddy card.

|Flashback|

"Daddy! Pretty please!? I'll come home on time, do my chores, and everything! Please daddy!" She pouted giving him her puppy dog eyes, that no one could resist, especially her dad. It was kinda funny.

Her dad stared at her for a few seconds before sighing and giving her mom a look. While Zane, Kyle and I just stood back and watched. Kyle was standing there smiling and Zane just stared at Kat like the love sick puppy he was.

"Alright," Kat squealed and hugged her dad, "But you have to be home by midnight. Got it?" She nodded and pulled Zane out of he house.

"You know that boy is going to get her in trouble!" I don't think her parents realized we were still in the room.

"Sally, you know I can't tell her no when she looks at me like that! Besides you saw the way that boy looked at her, she'd just end up sneaking out to see him!" Her mother sighed and glared at him one more time before turning her attention to Kyle and I.

"Would you two like some pie?"

|End of Flashback|

Her mother had eventually fallen for Zane's charm as well and let Kat see him whenever she liked. Until the day Zane left to join the service. I remember him promising her he would come back, that he'd be home in no time. He had come back after about a year. He was home for 3 months before he was called back and he hasn't been home since. I don't even know why he joined the service to begin with.

Anyone that knew Kat could see how heartbroken she was, and from what Kyle's told me she hasn't gotten over him yet. He says she's woken up in the middle of the night crying for him and all that. Personally I think this Dominic thing was just a way to get her mind off Zane, but who knows. She may really like the guy. Ha, I made myself laugh.

RING RING RING. Huh, looks like Kit Kat left her phone in the car... No it would be rude to answer it, right? But its not like she's gonna find out.

'Katalina'

I frowned when I actually looked at the guy. He looked like an older version of Zane, which is odd. The guy in the picture looked nothing like him. Maybe this guy's got the wrong girl? Doubtful. I don't think I've ever met another girl named Katalina. Let alone having the same first and last name.

The guy, my 'dad', smiled at me. "You look exactly like your mother." I nodded, not liking the way he was looking at me. It wasn't like a perverted stare, it was just like he was disgusted with me and wanted to leave as soon as possible. What kind of parent would look at their child that way? Maybe I'm being paranoid.

"Um, thanks?" It came out as a question, mainly because I wasn't sure what to say to this guy. I don't know him and he's saying I look exactly like my mom, what would you say?

He nodded, still smiling, what looked to me a fake smile. My dad and Kyle were both glaring at him and I had no clue why, but I don't think I'm gonna like it.

"So why don't you tell me about yourself." His voice made me look at him, he looked like he'd pop at any second. And I do mean like a balloon. Which would be really funny, but totally odd.

"Uh, what do you want to know?" He frowned and seemed to be thinking about. I gave Kyle a confused look and he looked away. The cheerio is hiding something, but what?

"Why don't you tell me about your mother's husband." I frowned and was about to answer when there was a knock at the door.

"Kit Kat. I know you're in there!" Matt sang, knocking on the door again. I sighed and walked to the door noticing that my 'dad' was tense.

"Hey, Matt what did you forget?" I opened the door and the smile fell off of his face when he saw who was behind me.

"Dad?" What the hell!?

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

I was in a rush when I wrote this so I'm sorry if its kinda crappy.