'13' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

There's not much going on in this chap, more of just a filler, kinda. I might have time tomorrow to write so the next chap should be out sometime late next week.

1LUV2R3AD, that's a good guess, I never actually thought about it but I might use it later on ;)

Quick question:

Did I ever mention where this story is supposed to take place??

'Katalina'

Breakfast was well awkward to say the least. Casey wouldn't sit still and Dominic yelled at him more than once, which kinda shocked me. After all the time I've spent with him he'd never once gotten angry and yelled. It kinda pissed me off that he was yelling at Casey, I mean he was just excited thats all and he had to go and get all pissy on him.

Once we were done eating Casey ran to his room and I started cleaning up the dishes. "What's up with you?" My voice came out a little harsher than I'd intended but I was still I little peeved with him.

"Nothing." He snapped not looking at me while he continued cleaning off the table and counters. I was a little shocked but mostly I was just pissed. I hadn't done anything, that I know of, so why was he being an ass?

"Right. So what you on your period or something?" He sighed but didn't say anything. "Whatever. I need to go."

I walked out of the kitchen ignoring the fact that he followed me, grabbed my coat and walked out the door. I didn't need the drama right now, I needed to go home and see my 'dad'. Just thinking about some one else acting as my father makes me upset. But its something I'm gonna have to get used to, even if I don't like it.

The elevator doors opened as soon as I got to them and out walked Alana. She looked me up and down wrinkling her nose, like she smelled something bad.

"Whore." I just rolled my eyes and bit my tongue. If I said something to her I'd regret it later. SO I just kept quiet and walked into the elevator and waited for the doors to close.

How am I gonna get home? Damn it I hate mornings! There just so... Ugh!

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Kyle, but does the cheerio pick up? No. So I called the only other person who I could care less about bothering this early in the morning. Matt.

Matt's like a brother to me, a bi-sexual brother. I've known him forever, but he's just recently got back into town. After we graduated from college he got a scholarship for the New York Performing Arts school and took it automatically. We'd kept in touch, mostly because Kyle was absolutely in love with him, but a couple weeks ago he called saying he was back in town on break. We'd hung out a little bit but I kinda got bored just watching him and Kyle go at it with their tongues so I just decided to not hang out with the two of them, not that they even noticed.

"Hello?" His groggy voice answered on the 3rd ring.

"Matty, I need a huge favor." I said using the nickname I'd given him when we were little.

He groaned. "I'm am so not buying you anymore tampons, Kit Kat." I frowned.

"Oh come on! Just because the old lady at the counter called the cops cause she thought you were an alien or whatever doesn't mean you gotta be a chicken shit!"

"That old woman beat me with a baseball bat!" He yelled and I swear I heard someone telling him to shut up in the background. "What do you need, Kit Kat?"

"Come get me?" It came out as a question and he chuckled.

"Where are you?" I told him the address and walked out of the elevator when it dinged. I sighed and walked out to a bench in front of the building to sit down. I was probably being a bitch but honestly I didn't care. It's too early in the morning for me to care.

The door slammed and my head snapped up in time to see Alana being pulled out of the building by two security guards. It would have been funny if she weren't glaring death rays at me.

Great, just what I need. A crazy ex girlfriend after me.

~

"Kit Kat get your ass in the car!" I stuck my tongue out at Matt before running to the other side of the car and getting in. Trying to get out of the rain as soon as possible. "Don't ruin my seats!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair up into a bun.

"Are you gonna explain to me why you were at this fancy smancy apartment building?" I sighed.

"Well, I guess I was kinda dating a guy that lived there." He frowned and stared at me from the corner of his eye.

"Explain." I groaned and he just narrowed his eyes at me, so I told him, leaving out certain things along the way. He didn't need to know about Dominic having a son, well maybe he did but I just felt like I shouldn't be the one to say anything. "Well then that is just... well I don't know what to say! Jeesh after all this time you of all people have me speechless!"

I smiled. "So when was the last time you talked to Kyle?" He blushed and stared intently at the road. "He's been missing you."

He shifted uncomfortably but still didn't say anything. I smirked and looked out the window. It wasn't often when Matt was uncomfortable with a topic so when I find one I tend to bring it up when he asks me about my love life.

My phone started ringing interrupting the silence. Dominic was calling and I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him.

"If you don't answer that I will." Matt's voice startled me and I jumped, shooting him a glare.

"Hello?"

"Kat, I'm sorry." He sounded so sincere and honestly I don't even remember why I was upset to begin with. It was none of my business how he treated his son, even if I didn't agree with it.

"Uh huh." I hadn't told Matt what exactly happened and I didn't really want him to find out because he decided to eaves drop.

Dominic sighed. "I'm pissed at my ex and my parents, not you."

"That's not the point. Just cause you were pissed at your parents doesn't give you the right to take it out on Casey." I snapped and Matt shot me a curious glance. I'd have to explain it to him later, I know it.

He didn't say anything else so I hung up on him.

"Yea, ok. You left somethings out didn't ya." It wasn't a question, because he knew from the look on my face he was right. "Talk."

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

I didn't really wanna write this chap but Matt plays a big part in the story.