'10' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Put your story text here...Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

I have a question if I wrote a sequel about Zane would anyone read it?

Also I don't really mind about the votes but the comments let me know if you like the story so please comment and let me know what you think.

'Katalina'

"So, wait you want me to meet your sister now?" I asked feeling very self conscious about this whole situation. I mean I'm not dressed to meet any one, hell if I'd known this is what Dominic had planned I wouldn't have agreed to come. I'm still wearing my pajamas for crying out loud and he wants me to meet his sister, ha! Like that's gonna happen.

"Come on Kat. I need to pick up Casey anyway, he doesn't have any clothes because I hadn't planned on leaving him there over night." He seemed to be uncomfortable saying that and I couldn't help but wonder why.

"Why did you leave him there?" I asked noticing the blush that reached his cheeks.

"I was coming to talk to you when you called. I was gonna make you choose." He seemed upset about that but I didn't know why.

"Okay, and why do I have a feeling your sister is the one that talked into to making me decide?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Because she was." He answered shifting in his seat, refusing to meet my gaze. I don't know what to think of that, but I'm kinda grateful to his sister. I feel that if she hadn't talked him into confronting me we wouldn't be here right now.

"Well, then I guess I should thank her, then." Dominic didn't say anything, just kept giving me sidelong glances. He seemed to be nervous, but I have no clue why, he wasn't the one meeting the person he love's sister. Not that I have a sister, but well you get my point, right?

"Yea, I guess." He muttered under his breath. What crawled up his ass and died?

"Okay so what's wrong?" He didn't say anything only serving to irritate me further. "Dominic, I swear if you don't tell me what's wrong I might just have to tell Kyle what you said."

He turned to me then, his eyes wide, face pale and I smirked. "You wouldn't. Kat if you tell him that he'll never let it go!" His voice was borderline hysterical and honestly it was funny.

"Duh, that's the whole point, goof ball." I raised an eyebrow at him and he glared.

"Fine, my sister can be a little out there, and well from what I've told her about you she doesn't like you." I frowned at him, this was why he was acting like he had a tampon up his ass, seriously?

"You do realize your fretting like a girl right? My dad didn't like you when he first met you, in fact I distinctly recall him telling me you were just an Irish man whore."

"He said that?" He asked, sounding hurt but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Yes, granted he was drunk off his ass at the time, but it still counts."

"Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting but you don't know Jamie."

"What's she like?"

"Insane." There was a proud tone to his voice and it made me smile. I'd always wanted a sibling but Kyle was all I got, which may explain somethings.

"I think I may be able to handle an insane person, I mean I do live with Kyle and Matt."

"Jamie can be worse than both of them combined." Hmm, I'm gonna have to get my dad to tell Dominic about some of the things Matt, Kyle and I got into when we were little, but it might scare him away, too.

"Huh, well then I guess its a good thing my dad is borderline insane as well." I said not paying any attention to the look on his face.

"God, I have a feeling you two are gonna get along just fine." Dominic said with a frightened look on his face, which I didn't get.

"Why do you look so scared?"

"Kyle told me about some of the things you got into when you were little, add that to what Jamie's done as a kid and I have a very good reason to fear for my life."

"What did she do?" If this girl is have as crazy as Dominic says she is, we're gonna be great friends.

"She broke into a morgue, a church, her highschool, our dad's office and a cheese factory." He said with a frown on his face, but a proud look in his eyes which made me think he may have taught her somethings as well.

"Wait, why did she break into a cheese factory?" I can't even imagine why anyone would ever want to break into a cheese factory.

"Her boyfriend at the time had cheated on her and well his dad owned the cheese factory so she decided she'd put 30 rats in the factory for revenge." He chuckled. Oh, yea I'm gonna like this girl a lot. "Here we are."

The house was big and had a family vibe to it. From what I could tell it was a 3 story house, fire engine red, and oddly gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The front door opened and Casey came running out in only his underwear. "Kat! Aunt Jamie said you was coming but I didn't believe her." He jumped into my arms, his own wrapping tightly around my neck as if he was afraid I disappear if he let go. I hugged him back just as tight, ignoring Dominic as he pouted beside us.

"Yea, don't even spare a glance at your dad kid, makes me feel so special." He fake sobbed and Casey finally pulled his head from my neck frowning at his dad.

"Oh, suck it up big baby." Casey snapped at him and Dominic's eyes went wide while I barely contained my laughter.

"Never again are you staying with you aunt, do you hear me? Never." He turned and stomped up the walkway, muttering under his breath some not so nice words at his sister. "Come on Kat, unless your gonna chicken out now?"

"Your dad is a pain in the butt, do you know that?" Casey nodded at me, laying his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes. As soon as I entered the house the smell of vanilla and roses hit me and I smiled. It reminded me of when my mom would just come into the house after working in her garden, made me feel like a little kid again.

"SO you're the girl that has my brother smitten?'." A girl that looked like the female version of Dominic said standing the doorway to the kitchen, where she had Dominic by the ear.

"What'd you do?" Casey yawned in my ear.

"He tried to steal a cookie that I just got out of the oven!" She yelled whacking him in the back of the head with a wooden spoon. "I'm Jamie and you are as beautiful as Casey said you were."

I shook her outstretched hand, a blush creeping across my cheeks. "Katalina, so Dominic tells me that you broke into a cheese factory when you were little." She grinned at me.

"Yup, best fifty bucks I ever spent." Dominic was right, we're going to get along just fine.

'Kyle'

"What are we gonna do about Zane?" I whispered to Matt, who was watching his brother fall asleep in his cereal. It was obvious Zane was fine with Kat choosing Dominic but that didn't mean he was alright with everything else.

"I don't know, maybe he should go to therapy?" Matt asked, knowing his brother wouldn't go. We all know Zane wouldn't go to therapy, not even if Kat asked.

"You know he won't go, maybe we should set him up with someone." Right, he would probably bite my head off for it.

"Go ahead, its your funeral." Matt sighed and picked Zane's head out of his breakfast, laying his head back down on the table when he started mumbling about a bomb in a jeep.

"He needs help Matt."

"Don't I know it."

"But since he's asleep maybe we could have some fun." I smirked, grabbing the permanent markers from the drawer, waving them in the air at Matt.

"You know he'll kill us later." He said grabbing a neon green marker from my head and walking over to the table.

Zane doesn't sleep a lot so we may as well take advantage of it.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.