'9' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

I have a lot of happy fans now and some unhappy ones too. Zane will end up happy and in love but just not yet. I think maybe that'll be another story...

'Katalina'

"You chose me?" He asked, walking slowly toward me with a predatory glint in his eyes. I stood from the chair and walked backwards, not really afraid but unsure as to what he was thinking.

"Yes, did you expect me to pick Zane?" His eyes flashed when I'd said Zane's name, jealousy clear in his expression. I don't think I could have picked Zane, we aren't teenagers anymore and things could have never went back to the way they were before he left.

"Actually yes, I thought you'd picked him. Especially when I saw the smile on his face in the hall." My gaze flicked to the hall, expecting to see Zane standing there with a smirk on his face and a smartass remark coming from his mouth, but saw no one. Dominic's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me tight to his long body, allowing me to feel every muscle he had.

"I didn't pick him." He nodded in agreement and brushed his lips across mine softly. Sparks shot through my body and I knew that I'd made the right choice, though I still felt a little guilty. I should have made it clear to Zane as soon as he'd come back that I only wanted Dominic, I shouldn't have led him on.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked pulling away from my lips, causing me to pout at him childishly. Dominic laughed at my expression and started leaving a trail of hot kisses down my throat to my collarbone.

"I don't know." I gasped as his fingers worked at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. My arms moved from his hair to help him pull it off of me and he threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Hmm, me neither. Maybe we should watch a movie." He murmured his lips skimming the tops of my breast as he pulled down my shorts. My breath caught in my throat as his hand brushed my most private area, making me even wetter than before. A moan escaped my mouth when his teeth grazed my nipple through my bra and I arched to him.

"Wow! Cool, free porn!" Kyle's voice brought me out of my lust filled haze and I'm sure my face was tomato red. Dominic groaned against my chest making me shudder, before shooting a smirking Kyle and Matt his deadliest glare.

"Can we help you?" He asked with his mouth at my neck.

"Yea, dude you do realize that we eat on the table right?" Matt asked as he winked at me. It was then that I realized I was sitting on the kitchen table in just my bra and underwear, with my legs locked around Dominic's hips making it impossible for him to move away from me. But from the bulge in his jeans I doubted he wanted to move anyway.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs..." I trailed off as his fingers dipped into my underwear a loud moan leaking out before I could stop it.

"As happy as I am for you two, if you don't go up to Kat's room now I will get the video camera." One look at Kyle's face and I knew he meant it. I wriggled against Dominic's hard body and pulled him up the stairs to my room, ignoring the loud laughter following us.

My bedroom door slammed shut and suddenly my back was against it, my legs wrapped around Dominic's waist his hands pulling my bra off.

'Zane'

Bombs dropped all around, heads being blown to bits all around me. I knew it was a dream, I knew I was safe and sound in my bed but it felt so real. It felt as though I was back in Iraq with the rest of my team. If I'd had my way I'd still be there but my mental health was more important, I guess.

Gunshots rang out everywhere, a bullet sailed past my head coming into contact with a jeeps engine as it exploded. My hands gripped the sheets as a strangled scream pulled itself free from my chest. Sweat dripped from my body as the memories passed through my mind repeatedly. The scars on my back were proof that war was not something to take lightly. The images were burned in my mind forever, no way to be free of them. Therapy doesn't help at all, I want to forget them not be reminded of these memories of damn day.

The door opened as my sergeant walked in, a disturbed look on his face. I remember the day they told me I was leaving like it was yesterday. Relief and anger combined that day, confusing me to a degree I didn't think possible. Was I no longer good enough to serve my country?

My body convulsed as I relived the heat from the explosion, the feeling of being crushed underneath a ton of metal. Voices shouted all around me, telling me to hold on but I couldn't. My lungs were crushed, my spine being ripped in half as they tugged me from the wreck. I had been in recovery for 2 days and then rehab for 9 months before I could walk again. They'd said it was a miracle that I was even alive, let alone walking and talking.

My scream was cut short as I watched my best friend's head be blown from his shoulders. Arms locked around my body, halting my shaking, hands caressed my face stopping my screams.

"Zane, Zane come on. Its just a dream, bro. You need to wake up." My eyes shot open and I jumped from the bed. "Zane.."

My eyes landed on Matt and Kyle as they watched from beside my bed. My body froze when I realized it'd just been a dream, although I already knew this.

"I-I'm sorry." I muttered sliding down the wall, putting my head in my hands.

"Don't be, Zane. Its not your fault, man." Matt said, a pitiful look on his face. I shook my head and was about to tell him differently when there was a knock on the door. Katalina poked her head in the door.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked trying to smooth out her hair and hide the hickeys on her neck.

"Yea, we're fine Kat." Kyle answered her automatically, but her gaze just switched to me.

"I'm fine, Kat go back to your boyfriend." She blushed slightly but otherwise left.

"You okay with that?" Matt looked afraid that I'd end up blowing my lid or something.

"She's happy." As long as she's happy I'll be fine with it, but the first time he screws up and hurts her I'll be the one to kick his ass.

'Unknown'

"What do you mean, you can't do it anymore!?" She screeched into the phone at her daughter. Her only disappointment in life and she was stuck with it.

"Mom, I can't. It doesn't feel right to spy on these people when they've done nothing wrong." Came her daughter's reply. If she quit she'd have no one to watch Katalina and her friends. If she didn't have anyone watching her she'd lose Richard for sure and that she wouldn't let happen, she couldn't. She'd already lost too much in her life to lose him too.

She'd keep him for herself if it was the last thing she did.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.