{Chp. One}

Hey, Mr. President, I Thought You Were Dead?

Its short, I know, but I'm still trying to figure out where to go with this and I didn't want to make you wait until I do. If you like it, please comment and vote.

{Chp. One} 'Katalina'

Mornings are evil, I think they're only around to torture me, that's it that's their only purpose in the world is to torture me. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, Dominic would say I only think that because I don't actually sleep at night, but its not my fault he snores like a damn chain saw. That and well, when we actually get to the bedroom sleep always seems to be the last thing on his mind, if you know what I mean.

“Kat honey, if you don't get up I'm going to call Dominic.” His sing song voice reaches my ears as he bounces on my bed, shaking me from my blissful sleep. Why can't I have one day without him bugging the hell out of me? Is that too much to ask for?

“Go away before I kick your ass.” I mumble, curling back into my blankets, hugging the pillow tightly to my chest, Dominic's ever present scent filling my head. God, I just want to go back to sleep for a couple of hours before I have to go get the boys, it is Saturday after all, shouldn't I be able to sleep in on Saturdays?

“Oh poo, come on its 8 o'clock and we need to buy you some sexy lingerie for tomorrow night.” Kyle bounces on the bed again, grunting in annoyance when I throw a pillow at him. Damn Cheerio, why can't he just go away? “Hey, wait a second, where's Casey and Chase?”

Urgh, leave it to Kyle to not notice that no one else is home, the moron. “They're with Dominic's dad and step-mom. Nikoletta wanted to spend some time 'bonding' with them. I'm supposed to pick them up at 3. Now get out and let me sleep.” I'd been up all night trying to find a way to get Dominic to stop snoring and hogging the bed, I'm really not in the mood to deal with Kyle's morning cheerfulness.

“Nu uh, your anniversary is tomorrow and a little bird told me that Dominic has something romantic planned so that means we gotta make you look gorgeous.” Gee, way to boost my self-esteem buddy.

“Kyle one of these days you're gonna say that to the wrong person and they're going to hurt you, severely.” I peek out from under the covers to see him sticking his tongue out at me and I kick his leg, making him yelp and jump backwards off the bed, landing on the floor with a loud 'oomph'.

Kyle sniffles loudly, “Ow, mommy hurt me, I'm telling daddy when he gets home.” He fake cries, jerking the blankets from the bed to lay on them. “Wait, when does daddy get home from work?”