'4' Hey, Mr. Presodent... {Part Two}

Put your story text here...Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Not edited.

'Katalina'

"Dad, come on! Why now?" I'm whining, I know that very well, but honestly I could care less. My date is in 2 hours and both of my dad's are dead set on having a 'talk' with Dominic before we leave. I think its total bullshit but what can I do? I've told them no, that I'll be fine and all that but they won't change their minds. They did want to compromise though, they wouldn't have a talk with him if they could on the date. Now how awkward would that be?

"He asked you to marry him. I want to get to know my future son in law." He said smiling at John in a way that made me never want to have sex again.

"You never had a 'talk with Zane." I whined, using quotation marks on the talk. I know for a fact he never did because he was afraid of him, which I still laugh at.

"No, because your mother had a talk with Zane." I groaned, he and Richard smirked.

I really wish Kyle was here, he had some way of getting anyone to agree with him. But of course luck was never with me, and Kyle decided that he, Matt and Zane should go out to eat to catch up. Really he was just trying to get Zane out of here before Dominic came.

"Dad, please. Can't you talk to him some other time?" I begged. I didn't want to stay here while they interrogated him, I wanted to forget what had happened today. I just want to forget, is that so bad?

"I guess we could hold off for a couple of days, right Richard?" I looked at my real dad, pleading with my eyes. He sighed, nodding.

~

"Katalina! Your boyfriend is here!" Richard called up the stairs, making me jump smearing lip gloss all over my face. Do guys know when we don't want to be bothered or do they just guess?

"Alright!" I wiped the lip gloss off of my cheeks and walked down the stairs, trying not to trip in the heels I was wearing.

My face lit up with a smile when I saw Dominic in his black suit holding roses. He hadn't told me where we were going, only telling me to dress formally. I wonder why he's stuck around, I mean I still haven't told him if I'd marry him. I love him, but I feel like there's so much we don't know about each other. I haven't even told him everything about my relationship with Zane, so why would he stick around?

He could do so much better than me, but he chose me. It makes me feel all giddy knowing he actually cares enough to stick around even after I bruised his ego. He wouldn't do that if he only wanted sex, would he? It seems like a lot just to get me in bed, which he already has. Could he be playing me? Damn it, why do I always think of the worst case scenario? Well, I guess that isn't the worst that could happen...

"So, where are you taking our daughter?" Richard asked glaring at Dominic, while my dad stood beside him checking him out.

"Dad, could you leave him alone?" All heads snapped in my direction, staring at me shocked. Well, Richard and my dad were staring at me shocked, Dominic's mouth was hanging open as his eyes roamed my body. (Have I ever put a name to her dad? Or well her other dad?)

"What did you say?" Richard's voice was utterly shocked, but his eyes were lit up like a kid's on Christmas.

"I said, can you leave him alone." I was confused.

"No, you called me dad." He smiled.

"Um, yea you are my dad." I don't see why he's making such a big deal out of it, I mean I'd called him dad before, right?

"You've never called me dad before." He told me as if it were obvious, which it is but I could have sworn I called him dad before.

"Um, sorry? I mean if you don't want me to-"

"No! I mean I'm just surprised you did." He wrapped me a tight hug, before I could realize what was happening.

~

"You've never called him dad before?" Dominic asked once we'd sat down at the table in the restaurant.

"I guess not, I mean I just never really thought about it." I was feeling really guilty now. I didn't know I haven't called him dad, I just never realized, I guess.

"I did that when my dad got remarried. For years I never called her anything but that woman he married, but one time Casey got sick and I freaked. I called their house and she answered and I broke down. Neither of us realized it until later at the hospital, but I'd started calling her mum since she'd answered the phone." I smiled at him, somehow he was always so understanding about things. I wonder if he'll be so understanding about what happened today.

"Um, there's something I need to tell you." He nodded, giving me his full attention. "I, um... you know Zane's my ex, but you don't know the whole story, do you?"

"No, I was waiting until you were ready to tell me." Fuck, this just makes it so much harder to tell him. Why does he have to be so sweet about things? I mean it would be so much easier if he were an asshole, but no! He has to be all sweet and understanding, making me feel even more guilty.

Here goes nothing...

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

Ok, so I want to know and this is the last time I'm gonna ask, hopefully. Who do you like better Dominic or Zane???? If you don't want Kat with Zane say so or else she just might.

I may go against the votes and I may go with the majority, I still haven't decided. But I want to know who you want her with, not who you want for yourself. :P