'7' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Heres the deal, my grandmother is dying so I'm not really into writing at the moment but Dominic wouldn't shut up so I had to, it probably sucks and I'm sorry. But hopefully you guys can understand why it does, I may not be writing for a little while, who knows. Again I am sorry if it sucks, but this is the best I can do at the moment.

'Dominic'

I'm beginning to wonder if it was a good idea to bring Casey here. I love my sister I really do but she can be a little out there sometimes, like now she's telling Casey about how I was abducted by aliens when I was little. Which to her belief made me the way I am today, who am I to ruin their fun? Its quite obvious from the look on Casey face that he is totally engrossed in what Jamie is saying, should I be scared about that? Probably.

"Yoohoo! Anybody in there? Wait of course there isn't because if there were you would be at home trying to get you girl back." Jamie said waving her hand in my face. No I haven't told her about Katalina, apparently people have been taking pictures of us out on dates without either of us noticing.

"She's not my girl." I snapped, hating the pain those words brought to my chest. Thinking about her with that guy made me sick, but if he makes her happy then there isn't much I can do about it.

"Right, so tell me why were you on the phone with her all night last night, then? Because if she isn't your girl then she must be cheating on her boyfriend with you. Honestly Dominic I thought you were better than that." She said with a knowing look in her eyes, it was amazing how well my sister could read me. A little scary, yes, but it usually came in handy when I couldn't exactly tell her how I felt about something, like now.

"She's... well, I don't- we're taking a-why does my love life have to be so damned complicated?" I asked, generally curious. I've never had a good relationship with one girl, many girls yes, but never just one. With Kat it seems possible, but I don't know. If she still loves Zane she should be with him, no matter how much it will hurt me.

"Because if it were easy then it wouldn't be any fun." She smirked at me, throwing Casey over her shoulder and walking out back so he could play with her dogs. "Tell me about her, Katalina was it?"

"Yea, but I really don't know what to say other than she's everything Alana wasn't." She raised an eyebrow when I said this, but waited until Casey was out of ear shot before she spoke.

"Oh, so now she's Alana and not that stupid whore you had a son with?" I snorted, rolling my eyes at her.

"She may be a whore but trust me she isn't stupid, she knew what she was doing when she tried to trick me into staying with her."

"You really think she got pregnant on purpose, Dom? I mean you were both only 19, I really doubt she was that desperate." I would have believed her, if I didn't know Alana. The only reason she had Casey was because she thought I would stay with her for him, when I didn't she started treating him like shit, which of course lead us to our current situation.

"Jamie if you knew her as well as I do, then you'd know that doesn't apply to Alana. She doesn't care about anyone but herself." When I said it, I doubted I was right but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'd given her chance after chance to prove she wanted to be with me and she screwed it up every time. Alana is my past and hopefully Katalina is my future.

"Back to the topic, you love her don't you." She said it as an observation, not as a question and I didn't feel the need to answer. "Why did you decide to take a break, then?"

"She still loves her ex." She nodded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, which confused me.

"So you decided to leave her alone with him, while you visit me? Dominic I knew you were stupid but really I didn't think you were this stupid. You're just giving him the chance to steal her from you!" She smacked me upside the head glaring at me.

"I didn't want to make her pick, what if she picked me then regretted it?" My reasoning was starting to sound weak, even to my ears.

"The she's stupid, duh!! God, I swear mum must of dropped you on your head when you were little." She mumbled the last part to herself but I still heard it.

"Yea, you're one to talk. I remember when we were in highschool you'd always come to school high talking about a freaking purple frog that could sing." She rolled her eyes at me.

"At least I didn't wreck 5 cars in one month, I do hope your driving skills have improved by now." She said with a fearful look on her face.

"3 of those accidents weren't my fault!" I said exasperated, she always did like to pick on me for not being able to drive when I was younger.

"Uh-huh sure they weren't."

"Whatever, that wasn't your point I'm sure."

"Right, my point is that if she doesn't pick you over some douche that left her she's stupid." Why did I feel like hitting her for calling Katalina stupid? I knew she was only saying that to make me feel better but I didn't like her talk about Kat that way.

"She's not stupid, Jamie, she's just confused and so am I." I rubbed my temples, trying to force away the headache that was forming.

"What do you mean? You do want to be with her don't you?"

"Yes, I have no doubt about that, but I think we may have rushed into things. Hell, we've been together for a little over 4 months and I proposed." Shit, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" Yep, definitely should have kept that to myself.

"I think you heard me." Now, I definitely have a headache.

"What did she say?"

"She hasn't answered me yet."

"God, Dom you can be so stupid sometimes. She's what only 21 and you have a kid so you probably scared her shitless." Well, that's a nice way to put it.

"Gee ya think. Wait, where's Casey?"

"He went inside 5 minutes ago, damn this girl must mean a lot to you for you not to notice that one." She watched me carefully. "Are you sure she's right for you?"

"Without a doubt." Now if only I could prove that to Katalina.

"Alright, then go get her back."

"What?" She rolled her eyes and patted me on the cheek standing up from the step we sat on.

"I am not going to sit and listen to you cry if you lose her so get off your ass and go get your girl back. Or maybe I could call dad and tell him what a chicken shit you're being right now."

"Fine, bossy." We walked into the house, finding Casey asleep on the couch with her dog's butt in his face. The one time I wish I had my camera and I don't have one. "I'm not gonna wake him up now."

"So, then don't. Leave him here with me, I do know how to take a care of a child, you know." I smiled at her gratefully, kissed her cheek and ran out the door to my car. I wondered briefly how she always made the most complicated situations seem so simple, but then I just decided that I didn't care.

Driving down the road I couldn't help but think that maybe I was doing the wrong thing. Maybe I should giver her more time to decide and then I decided that I didn't care. I wouldn't lose her, I can't. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her, I just can't think about it. Before I could talk myself out of it, I pulled out my cell and dialed her number.

"Hello? Dominic?" A smile filled my face.

"Yea, I coming back into town sooner than I thought, We need to talk. I know I said I wouldn't make you chose but I need to know. I'll understand if you don't pick me but I need to know. I won't resent you but-"

"Dominic! I made my choice." She said and I could tell there was a smile on her face.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.