'13' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

'Kathryn'

She brushed his hair back from his face, frowning down at him. Why couldn't he understand that this was for the best? Why couldn't he see that he would be better off if he just ignored that little bitch? She could understand it, why would he risk his career for this girl? He hadn't even known her until recently, so what does it matter? Its not as if he had enough time to really get to know her, did he? If he really did care about her then he wouldn't have left her mother, he would have stayed and protected them. He would have stayed with his family.

Family, how many times had she wanted to have a family with him? Yes, she had her own family, a husband, a daughter and a son, but that didn't matter. She didn't love them the way she loved Richard. Her daughter was a liability now, though, and her son, her son was just an ignorant bastard. Not to mention the grandchild she was never allowed to see.

Richard groaned, his eyes fluttering open to glare at her. He mumbled something against the gag she'd replaced and his eyes narrowed. She placed her hand on his shoulder, ready to untie him when he jerked away from her, rolling himself off of the motel's small bed. It had taken nothing short of a miracle for no one to see her half dragging him into the room and what did he do? He just had to make her life so much more difficult, she hated to but she most likely going to have to knock him out again.

"Richard, will you please stop struggling? You're only going to hurt yourself more than necessary." She walked towards him slowly, her hands held out as if in surrender, but she knew he wasn't buying it. He would never trust her again for this but it had to be done. He needed to see that this girl would only cause him more pain, he needed to see that she just a no good whore like her mother.

'Jamie'

Looking around the room, seeing how they all interact with each other it makes me sad. It makes me feel guilty because of what I've done, sad because I know my family will never be like this. Hell I even feel jealous of Katalina, she has all of these people who love her and I only have my brother and dad. I know I should feel lucky for what I have but I just can't help it. It doesn't help matters with what I've done, it only makes me feel worse.

"So, you and Dominic are brother and sister? Are you twins?" The guy, Kyle was his name asked looking back forth between Dominic and I really fast. Its funny because I've only known them a few minutes but I feel like I've known them forever. Maybe that's one of the perks of Kat and Dominic staying with me for a couple of days. I learned some very useful information in those few days, information that I might just have to use on them. Hmm, the possibilities...

'Zane'

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Damn, this guy really needs to leave. How did he even know about Kat and her dad, I thought they were keeping it a secret for now. His eyes narrowed on me and he motioned for a guy with a camera to come closer. "Dude, you need to leave, now."

"Uh huh, see I was told from a very reliable source that the vice president's mystery daughter lives here and from the look on your face my source was right." He smirked at me and looked around the house. What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't tell him the truth, I wouldn't do that, but obviously whoever his source is they know the truth, so what now?

"Look, dude I don't know what the hell you're talking about but you need to leave, or would you like me to call the cops?" Would the cops even do anything? Hell, it'd be my luck that the cops would want to be on TV or some shit. I wonder if Kat knows anything about this, maybe she and her dad decided to tell people. But she would have told us, right?

He put his hands up in the air in surrender, slowly backing down the sidewalk. "Alright, but when you see Katalina Daniels let her know we'd like to schedule a meeting with her." He handed me a card with his name and a phone number on the back before getting back into a van and driving away. Can anyone else say odd?