'6' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Ok, so I was reading through the comments on my last post and I'm kinda scared now. I've gotten people telling me they'd kill me if I kill off Dominic, someone said they'd send a dinosaur to my house, and another offered me one million dollars in monopoly money if I got rid of Zane. So I've decided for the sake of my own well being that I'm not gonna kill Dominic, but he won't be in this chapter, maybe next chapter will be all his POV so you can meet his sister... What do you all think of that?

'Katalina'

"Kit Kat! Come on, we're gonna play twister!!" Matt yelled through my bedroom door. I've been hiding in my room from Zane for the past 3 days. Needless to say its a good thing I have a mini fridge and bathroom. Of course the three of them knew why I was hiding, but they never said anything about it until now. "Its been three days, I really doubt Zane is gonna rape you, hun."

I rolled my eyes scratching the top of a sleeping Sammie's head. It was a wonder how she could sleep with Matt banging on my bedroom door. But she also slept through Kyle's screams last night as well. I, on the other hand got no sleep, I'm happy for them but I really do not need to hear how much they love each other.

"If, you don;t come out I will come in there and tickle you!" Kyle threatened, while the two of them tried to pick the lock on my door. I say try because they couldn't pick any lock to save their lives. "Come on, Kat please. I'm tired of Zane moping around because you've decided not to speak to him."

Did I mention that I haven't said a word to Zane since I got home from my date? Well, I have now. I just feel stupid for kissing him after he'd slapped me. Which of course Kyle and Matt will never let me forget and from the argument they had with Zane last night I doubt they'll ever let him forget it either.

"Kat, please come out. I miss you yelling at me for drinking to much coffee in the morning and leaving the seat up so you fall in the toilet and you smacking me with a towel when I run the hot water while you're in the shower." Kyle said, close to tears. I hate him, the stupid cheerio knows how to make me feel bad.

Groaning I rolled off of my bed and opened the door to their very excited faces. "Fine, one game and thats all, got it? And if you cheat, you're gonna get it." They nodded before grabbing either one of my arms and half carrying me down the stairs to the living room where they had moved all the furniture to set up the game. Tell me what have I gotten myself into?

~

"Kyle, I swear to god if you don't get that thing away from my ass!" Zane yelled over his shoulder at a widely smiling Kyle. I'm hoping you can all guess what 'thing' he's talking about, if not then well you're hopeless.

Matt who sat on the chair beside us spinning the little spinner thingy couldn't stop laughing, so much so that he fell off the chair onto his face. I would've laughed if I wasn't afraid I'd fall over if I did, my current position was definitely not one I liked. I was bent over, ass in the air, with my hands and feet crossed and with Kyle poking me in the side it didn't really help my balance.

"Kyle stop I'm gonna fall over!" I yelled tried to contain my laughter and failing miserably, so of course I fell over. Matt, Kyle and Zane all started laughing so I smacked Kyle on the back of his head which made him fall on top of Zane in a very compromising position.

"Fuck! Get off of me, Kyle! I do not need or want to feel that!" Zane yelled trying to squirm out of underneath Kyle, only making Kyle go redder than he was before.

"Zane, um-uh, you might, um, wanna stop." He said through a strained voice and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. Both heads snapped in my direction, ignoring a cracking up Matt next to me, and they glared at me.