'7' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

I want to make one thing clear Katalina and Dominic are NOT related in any way and I have no intention of making them step siblings or cousins or half siblings or any of that stuff.

'Katalina'

Any of you ever been to Paris? No, I suggest you check it out. All of my life I've always wanted to go to Paris, since my mom was born here, but I've never had the money or the opportunity to do so. Now I'm very happy that Dominic brought me here but it makes me feel like he's trying to buy me or some thing.

"Where are we going?" I wondered aloud seeing as how I have no clue what the name of this street or anything is called. Even if I knew I don't think I'd be able to pronounce it.

"Eifle Tower (Ok this sounds sad to my ears or eyes I guess, whatever, but I have no clue how to spell Eifle so I'm sorry if its spelled wrong.)." Was his very short answer. He seemed to be more interested in my reaction than anything else that was going on. But of course with him being a billionaire he's probably been every where at least once.

"How many times have you been here?"

"5 or 6 maybe more." He continued watching my reactions as I looked out the window of the car.

"And how many girls have you brought here on a fist date?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer or not, but I couldn't stop myself for asking.

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat. Busted. "One or two." He wouldn't look me in the eye and I suddenly had to fight the urge to slap him.

"Uh huh." Awkward silence is what met us after my question. I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

"Okay look, I've brought my mom and my ex fiancé here, that's all." I nodded, not knowing whether he was lying or not. I mean I've known Kyle all his life and I can't read him so whose to say I won't get Dominic wrong, fall for his lies?

Again the silence that met us was awkward and I had a feeling that's how the whole night's gonna be.

'RING RING' I dug through my bag looking for my phone completely ignoring the guy beside me.

"Hello?"

"When did you plan on telling me that you decided to find your real father?" My dad asked sounding thoroughly irritated.

"Um, tomorrow?" It sounded more like a question and I could tell it confused the Irishman trying to eavesdrop.

"Kat, why didn't you just call me and tell me after you met with Kyle's dad?"

"Kyle told you didn't he? Stupid cheerio. Look I didn't say anything cause I didn't think it was conversation you had over the phone. I mean come on what did you want me to say? 'Hey, dad just wanted to let you know that I'm looking for my sperm donor, oh and I'll need to go through mom's stuff."

"I guess, but I still wish you would've told me instead of the stupid cheerio." I laughed, because in the background you could hear Kyle arguing that he wasn't a stupid cheerio and lots of other things.

"Sorry, dad."

"So... how's your date with Mr. Parker?" I could hear the smirk in my dad's voice when he said that and I wanted nothing more than to smack Kyle.

"Awkward."

"Why? Did he try something? Kyle told me he's taking you to Paris. Does he know that I'll cut his nuts off if he hurts you?" I smiled, even if he wasn't my biological father he'd always act like he was.

"No, its not that, just some, uh... other stuff." Yea, that works, Kat. Confuse you father even more. Gosh I'm such a genius, aren't I?

"He's sitting beside you isn't he." It wasn't a question but I answered anyway.