'5' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Ok, so its kinda obvious that mostly everyone loves Dominic and despises Zane for many different reasons.

That being said how much would you all hate me if I killed off Dominic???

'Dominic'

I stared at her, shocked and hurt. I never knew they had that much history, I thought maybe they'd dated briefly. I never knew he'd left her to go to war, I never knew how heartbroken she was when he'd left. But watching her talk about their past, watching the emotions pass across her beautiful face, I realize how much he meant to her. He may still mean that much if not more to her. Yes, it hurts knowing she'd kissed him, but I just don't know what to do.

It hurts knowing she still has feelings for him, even if she doesn't want to admit it, but can I really blame her? Hell, I still have feelings for Alana after everything we've been through. Can I really sit here and be angry at her for having mixed feelings about what to do, when I honestly have no clue what to do myself? I love her, I know I do, but maybe we rushed into things. Can I really expect her to pick between us, if she doesn't know how she feels about either of us?

Maybe we should take a break from us, for a while. Maybe we should both take some time to think things through.

'Katalina'

Maybe I should have kept quiet, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. But he has a right to know, right? He barely knows anything about me, yet he wants to marry me. I at least should tell him about my relationship with Zane. But maybe I should have left some things out, just for right now.

Staring at him, I couldn't even begin to imagine what he was thinking. I wouldn't doubt he thought I was a whore, but the look on his face says different. The look on his face is nothing but love, and patience. I don't deserve his love or patience and it makes me feel sick that he loves me when I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should just leave, get away from Zane and Dominic all together. Maybe a vacation would help me think things through.

"I think maybe we should take a break." I looked up at his face, tears building in my eyes. The thought of him not wanting to be with me broke my heart. I didn't want to break up with him, that I knew for sure.

"W-what?"

"I love you and I know you love me, but I can tell you still love Zane. I don't want you to feel like you have to pick me and I think maybe we've taken this a little too fast." I nodded in agreement, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill.

"You're right, I know you are, but..." He smiled sadly at me, getting u to wrap his arms around me wiping away the tears before they fell.

"It'll just be for a couple weeks. I'm gonna take Casey to see my sister anyway." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry." I whispered burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Don't be, its not like either of us planned it." He said it soothingly but I could hear the hurt in his voice.

~

I walked into the house, hoping everyone would be asleep, but I never have had such luck. As soon as I walked into the living room Kyle jumped on me, tackling me to the ground.

"Now, are you going to tell me why the hell you kissed Zane after he slapped you!?" He yelled, making it quite obvious that we were the only ones in the house.

"Um..." What was I supposed to say? It wasn't one of my most brightest moments, I'm sure, but I just... I don't know.

"No, not um. Damn it Kat, if he hits you you hit back! Didn't I teach you that already?" He said flipping me onto my back siting on my stomach, making it very hard for me to breath.

"Yes, you did. I don't know why I kissed him, Kyle. I just-I don't know." He sighed and tapped my nose.

"You my friend have some serious guy issues. How was your date?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"We're taking a break." I whispered my voice breaking on the last word.

"What!? Don't tell me you told him what you did."

"Fine, I won't tell you. Now will you get off of me?" I shoved him, trying to get him to budge.

"Honey, I'm home!! I always wanted to say that." Matt laughed walking into with a very scared looking Zane. I wonder where they went to?

'Unknown'

She frowned down at the DNA test, hatred flowing through her veins. She'd had everything exactly the way she wanted it and then his girl came all and screwed it all up. She hated her with a passion, not having to even meet her to know her character. She's the typical spoiled daddy's girl, she thought to her self. If it wasn't for this girl she'd be happily married, having the time of her life on her honeymoon with the man of dreams. But no, here she was sitting at home waiting for her fiancé to get home from his DAUGHTER'S home.

It struck a cord with her, seeing as how her own father ad tried to kill her. How was it fair that this child got to have her family when she couldn't? What was so special about this girl that Richard would leave her here to go see this-this.. slut. There was no doubt in her mind that this girl's mother had gotten pregnant on purpose, but she'd saved Richard from her evil clutches. And it seems she'd have to do it again with this bitch. How dare she come in and act like she were the most precious thing ever! She had no right, none at all. She only wants his mother since her mother couldn't get her dirty hands on it, she assured herself.

She felt no guilt for what she had planned for this girl, it was only fair. She'd gotten everything her precious little heart desires, but she'll soon know what real pain is. She'd soon realize what its like to have no one love you, to think you're worth nothing. It was her duty to show this girl what the world was really like. She'd show her what it was like to be hated, to feel like she deserves nothing. Because she doesn't, she deserves no love like her mother, she though smirking.

She'd ruin her just like she did with the girl's mother. Richard would never want anything to do with her when she was done.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

How much do you hate me for breaking up Kat and Dominic?