'10' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

I know that las chap was short but things were kinda crazy yesterday. And it'll get back to Kat trying to find her dad in the next chap I just wanted to get their relationship built up a little more before things get complicated.

'Katalina'

Walking into his condo was like walking a damn magazine picture. Everything was in its place looked as though it'd never been touched, but from the shirts hanging over the back of the couch and chairs, the plates and bowls on the table, and children's toys strung across the room you could tell everything was used quite often. It wasn't fancy like I thought it would have been, it was just very homey and the little boy coloring on the couch seemed to help that factor.

The little boy looked up and I gasped quietly, he looked exactly like Dominic just at 3 yrs old. The little boy smiled brightly showing off what little teeth he had, before jumping off of the couch and running to Dominic who picked him up easily. The boy giggled and squirmed while Dominic tickled him and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

Once he had calmed down the boy looked at me and grinned. "Hi! I'm Casey, who are you?"

"I'm Kat." My answer was automatic.

"Like a kitty cat?" He asked looking utterly confused and adorable. His face was scrunched up and it looked like he was thinking hard about something. "You don't look like a kitty cat."

I laughed and Casey buried his head in Dominic's shoulder. "No I'm not a kitty cat. My name's Katalina, but everyone calls me Kat." I don't know why but I figured this little boy was smarter than he should be for his age.

He just nodded quickly. "You're pretty. Are you and daddy dating?" He looked so hopeful when he asked but I still didn't know what to classify my relationship with Dominic as. We'd only went out on an actual date once and then I'd avoided him, so what would you call that?

"Casey where your mom?" Dominic changed the subject but something told me he was going to bring it back up soon.

"I think she's still on the potty." He said with such an innocent face that I couldn't help but quietly laugh.

Dominic chuckled and nodded signaling for me to follow him to the kitchen. To say the least it was a mess. Food was all over the place, cups and plates all over the counter and there was a puddle on the floor that looked kinda like puke.

Dominic started grumbling under his breath and Casey just smiled widely at me the entire time, like he was oblivious to his dad cursing in his ear. Just then a woman walked in, looking like a damn supermodel. I will admit I am jealous but if you saw her you wouldn't blame me. She looked like Jessica Alba but with bigger boobs, blond hair, and what looked to be a permanent scowl on her face. It would have been funny if it wasn't directed at me.

"Who are you?" Her tone was bitter and bored like she had better things to do.

"Katalina." She frowned and looked to Dominic who just nodded.

"What are you doing here?"

"Talking to you." I answered in the same tone she used with me and I swear I saw Dominic smirking at her.

"Dominic what did I tell you about bringing your whores around my son?" She glared at him and forcefully pulled Casey away from him. Bitch much?

He glared back at her. "She is not a whore and if you can't deal with her being around OUR son then why don't you pack your shit and go. No one is forcing you to be apart of Casey's life so if you want out then go!" Ok then,this is just well I don't know really.