'8' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy.

I haven't edited it yet so there may be mistakes.

'Katalina'

"Kyle! Wake up!" He grumbled and rolled onto his stomach completely ignoring the ice I put down his pants. I've been trying to wake the stupid cheerio up for about an hour now but its like he's deaf or something. I've tried screaming in his ear, ice down the pants, and anything else I can think of. But he's still asleep.

Normally I wouldn't care, hell I'd still be asleep, but today I have to meet his dad at 12 which is in an hour and then Kyle's supposed to go with me to go through my mom's things. He probably won't help but I'd rather someone at least be there in case I breakdown, again.

"Fruit loop." He mumbled under his breath like he knew I was here. I glared at him before an idea popped into my head.

"Sammie, come here girl. Wanna help me wake up Kyle?" I picked up the fat puppy and carried her back into Kyle's room. It doesn't sound mean but well, Kyle is like deathly afraid of Sammie, because he thinks she'll eat him in his sleep or something, which is totally bogus but I can't control what goes on in his head.

I set Sammie on Kyle's back and she started barking and licking him. "AHHHHH! What the hell is that demon dog doing in my room!? KAT!!!!" I just started laughing and eventually fell out of the computer chair, while Kyle glared at me backing away from Sammie.

"She's not a demon dog Kyle. She's just showing you that's she's accepted you and your, urm... man parts."

"Oh, gee thanks so much." His glare turned into a smirk. "So how was your late night chat with Dominic?"

Uh oh. Its been a week since Dominic took me to Paris and well I've been avoiding him. Crazy as it sounds I'm afraid of him and I don't know what to say. I'm shy yes, but once I get to know someone the crazy person in me just seems to take control, but with him I can't really act normal because I'm afraid of what he'll think. Which is utterly stupid on my part but I just can't seem to agree to go out with him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lie. Last night he called and refused to stop calling until I talked to him so like the nice person I am I gave in and we ended up talking till around 4 in the morning. It wasn't phone sex it was just conversation and I avoided telling him why I was avoiding him, to his great annoyance.

"Liar, these walls aren't that thick Kat. Although I didn't hear what I was hoping to hear." He pouted.

"What were you wanting to hear?" I have a feeling I already know.

"Phone sex and lots of it. I mean its been what like 2 weeks? I need gossip!" He yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"So, sorry. Why don't you call Matt if you want phone sex so bad?" He blushed and looked away from me.

"I don't have Matt's number." That was a lie but I'll play along.

"Really? I thought I gave it to you, wait here and I'll go get it!" I stood up from the floor and walked to the door only to be pulled back.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're an evil little girl?" I faked like I was thinking about it.

"Maybe once or twice, why?"

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"Tease."

"Cheerio."

"Fruit loop." I stuck my tongue out at him and he mimicked me.

"Cheerio."

"Fruit loop."