'17' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Put your story text here...Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

Ok, I don't wanna sound like a bitch or whatever but if you want me to read your story send me a message don't comment on my stories asking. If you do I'll probably forget about it and not read your story.

Also, I won't be updating a lot. I will be writing but I have to use my dad's computer to upload the chaps cuz mine won't go to Wattpad for some reason. I should be able to update whenever I want but I don't know. And things have been kinda sucky lately, but I will try and post when I get time.

One more thing: Kyle knows everything. So does her dad. They have their reasons for not telling Kat, so don't hate them.

'Katalina'

"Um, Matt this is Dominic. Dominic this is Matt." They smiled at each other and shook hands, while Matt checked Dominic out. I would have laughed, just shurgged it off, if I hadn't been so confused. So I just rolled my eyes and went to find Kyle.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" I asked when I found him sitting in my shower with Sammie. He just shrugged and continued petting her and to my surprise she snuggled into his side and laid her head on his lap. I sighed and sat down with him laying my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" His voice was low and soft, which is new for Kyle. I could hear the emotion in it and it almost sounded like he was feeling guilty about something.

"Yea, I guess I'm just a little confused." He nodded and kissed the top of my head. To an outsider it would look like we were a couple but things have always been this way with Kyle, it was normal. And before you jump to conclusions Kyle is absolutely 100% gay. We've tried dating before and it just didn't work. I had crushed on him for about a year before I told him and his only answer was to kiss me, which to say the least was awkward. It felt like I was kissing a brother or something. That was the night Kyle told me he was gay and as far as I know he's never dated a girl before.

"Your dad was here, when that other ass showed up." I sighed, I should have known my dad would come, I wonder if it was awkward for him.

"And?" Kyle shrugged and took a moment before he answered.

"And he talked to him privately and left. He said he'd call you later to see how you were hadnling things." Just as he finished talking my phone started ringing and I smiled.

"Hey, dad." Yes, I checked the caller I.D.

"Hey, sweetie. How was it?"

"Dad, did you know that he's Zane's dad?" My father sucked in a breath.

"No. Honey are you sure? I mean your mother would have said something when you brought him to the house. She wouldn't have let you two date if he was related to you." I frowned, my dad was right but why would this guy lie?

"Yea, that's what I thought. But why would he lie?" I felt Kyle tense from beside me and I gave him a curious look to which he looked away.

"I have no idea. But I know for a fact that you and Zane are not related." I sighed happily. My brain had been going non stop thinking about all the things that this would have meant, if it were true.

"Dad?" I didn't want to ask but I had a feeling that I needed to.

"What?" I couldn't ask him, I couldn't.

"Nothing. Never mind." He sighed ad I'm sure he knew what I was going to ask.

"Go on, ask me. Kat its fine really."

"Did you know him?" He sighed.

"I was wondering if you'd ever ask that. Yes, I knew him and he loved you very much."