'3' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey! Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

'Katalina'

"Kat! Looky there! Its Dominic Parker!" Kyle screamed like the little girl he is. Honestly sometimes I wonder if he is actually a guy. But then that thought brings up memories from our 7th grade field trip that I would really like to forget. "Hello! Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Sorry Kyle I was spacing again." He just rolled his eyes and pouted, Which oddly made him look like a cabbage patch doll.

"I said there's Dominic Parker." I turned and looked to where he was pointing in the club and sure enough there was Dominic Parker. Dominic was a very young and prominent billionaire, and he was also a total badboy. He was around 6'3'' and was utterly gorgeous. I will shamelessly admit that I would love to end up in his bed, in my head, but if anyone tells Kyle that I said that I will deny it until the day I die.

He had the usual badboy looks dark hair, slight stubble on his strong jaw, and his eyes were such a dark green it made you feel intimidated. The fact that he seems to only own dark wash jeans and black t-shirts adds to the fact. Just like with the motorcycle and his leather jacket. Call me a stalker if you want but he's always in the media for breaking girls hearts and shit so its kinda hard for me to not know who he is.

But of course the 22 yr old is way out of my league. My flat brown hair and sky blue eyes are really nothing to remember. Sure I have a good body that I worked for but I had a serious shyness problem. So I'd probably just make a fool of myself in front of him.

"Let's dance!" Kyle drug me out of the booth and to the dance floor just as Ke$ha's 'Blah Blah Blah' came on. Kyle was treating me to a night off from work and school. Or in his words a night for me to lose the granny panties. Why not let him have his fun? Its not like I ever drink any way.

"Excuse me? Can I buy you a drink?" His voice was deep and it made my knees weak. His Irish accent was thick and it made me wet with just those short words.

I turned around slowly to see him staring at me with a seductive smile on his face. God, he was gorgeous. I didn't say anything but thankfully Kyle was there.

"Sure you can hot stuff." He said smiling flirtatiously at him and I couldn't help but giggle at the look of shock on Dominic's face.

"Actually I was talking to you friend here. I'm Dominic." He held out his hand for me to take and after a couple of seconds of me trying to remember my name I took it.

"Katalina." I smiled and to my surprise he lifted my hand and lightly pressed it to his lips. Sparks shot up my arm and I blushed which he just chuckled at.

"She would love a drink. Right, Kat?" Kyle asked nudging me with a look that said 'you better not come home alone tonight.'

I blushed even more and nodded slightly. Dominic kept a hold on my hand while he led me through the crowd up to the V.I.P. area. Did I mention that he owns the bar we're in? No, well I just did.

"What would you like?" He asked walking towards the bar in the large room.

"Just a beer." While he got our drinks I looked around the room. It was just like any other V.I.P room is but for some reason the black theme seemed to give me even more butterflies in my stomach.

"Here you go." I jumped when I heard his voice and evidently misjudged the distance between us because when I turned around I knocked into him spilling the drinks on both of us.

"Shit, sorry. I'm a total klutz sometimes." He just chuckled.

"Its fine really. I didn't even really like this shirt." I gave him a slight smile and watched as he pulled the t-shirt over his head. Damn! His abs were amazing! He was what some people would say too fit but I liked it, a lot.

His chuckle brought me back from my very perverted thoughts and I realized that I'd gotten caught staring. Oops!

Could this night get anymore embarrassing? Probably.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.