'16' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

I have the attention span of a two year old and a serious case of writer's block. As well as a ton of school work, which I am supposed to be working on.

'Katalina'

Awkward doesn't even begin to describe the current situation. Why did he bring his parents? Did he think that would make this go any smoother? Yes, I am still angry with him, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss him always being around. But for crying out loud, he brought his parents! If I was going to kick his ass his dad being here wouldn't stop me, sure I would be a little nicer but it wouldn't stop me from telling him off. Urgh, I have the urge to tell him to stuff it and go back to my room, but Kyle would never let me live it down if I did. Damn, cheerio.

"So..." Matt said trying to ease the tension in the room, not that it worked at all. We've been sitting in the living room for the past 10 minutes and no one's said a word. I wouldn't care if it were so weird, I mean he obviously came here for a reason so why not get to it so I can go back to sleep? Or maybe that's why he's here! Maybe he's trying to deprive me of all sleep until I snap and start acting like a madwoman. Wow, that actually sounded like a good theory in my mind, but now? Not so much, urgh see what he does to me? I'm in my mind right now and I'm freaking going insane! I need coffee, like now before I murder someone.

As I stood up Dominic's dad spoke, surprising the hell out of me. "Dammit, Dominic are you going to apologize or am I going to have to do it for you, like I did when you were a kid?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Dominic who shifted uncomfortably under his stare.

"Wait, you've had to apologize for him before?" Of course, Kyle would find this interesting, but honestly I kinda wanna here what Dominic was like as a child, maybe I'll actually be able to get the truth out of his dad. Then again there's always that saying 'like father, like son' so maybe his dad won't tell the truth.

"Many times, even to myself once." Wait, what? Did I hear that correctly? Okay, surely he isn't making that up, I mean why would he?

"You made your dad apologize to himself for you?" I asked Dominic, frowning slightly watching as he blushed like a bright red tomato. Hmm, this might be fun, I wonder what else his dad would be willing to tell me. Maybe I can get some revenge with this, make him sweat before we actually get to talking.

He cleared his throat. "I was 5." That's his excuse? Even when I was five I apologized whenever I did something wrong, why couldn't he? What could he not talk when he was five?

"Yes, he was five and he managed to write on all of my work clothes with permanent pink marker." He said, staring at Dominic with a somewhat smug look on his face that I didn't understand. Why would he be smug about having pink marker on his clothes? Or am I totally missing the point here?

"What did he write?" Kyle looked way too amused for any good to come out of this. When he gets that look on his face you run and hide because that's when he has some insane idea that usually ends up with someone in jail or the hospital, and that person is usually me.

Dominic shifted uncomfortably in his seat, giving his dad a pleading look and I frowned. What the hell was that about? "Nothing really just a bunch of squiggly lines, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing when I went into work." Okay, so now I'm bored.

"Alright, Dominic what the hell do you want?" I snapped, ignoring Kyle's look, narrowing my eyes at Dominic until he looked away from me. Why couldn't he just come out and say what he wanted? Why did he have to bring his dad? Oh god what if he was afraid Kyle and Matt were gonna kick his ass? Or me, what if he was scared I was gonna kick his ass? Hey, that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Okay, Kat now is not the time for this, I can kick his ass later, but right now I want answers.