'4' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

Like I said before I have no idea where this story is going but hopefully it all makes some sense.

'Katalina'

Tonight is my 21st birthday, did I mention that before? No, well I am now. So Happy birthday to me! Wanna know the best way to spend your 21st birthday? Well its definitely not getting caught staring at a gorgeous guy's abs or his butt. What? Like you wouldn't have looked while he was walking. His jeans hung low on his hips and fit his firm ass so well it brought very perverted thoughts to my mind. But that is not the problem right now. No, the problem right now is that I just made a fool out of myself.

"Uh... sorry." I probably looked like a damn tomato now. But hey, what's a birthday without the person celebrating embarrassing themselves? Or at least that's what my mom used to say.

"Don't worry about. You're not the only one that gets caught up in my looks." Ah, so the jackass makes himself known. But from the look on his face he didn't like that people always drooled over him. Nah, its probably just my imagination.

"You don't sound to happy about it." I don't know why I said that but it just came out before I could stop myself.

He chuckled, again. "Not particularly. I find its very hard to actually have a conversation when girls are salivating over my looks or my body its actually quite demeaning."

I blushed again and looked away from him. The walls in the room were all glass so you could see the bottom floor. The bar wasn't huge, but it was very popular. If you ask anyone that lives here where to party at, they would say here.

"How old are you?" His voice didn't startle me but his proximity did. I could feel his breath on my neck and I'm sure that if I leaned back I would feel his still bare chest.

"21, today's my birthday." My voice was a whisper, mainly because I didn't think I could talk louder without him hearing the struggle I was having to not touch him.

"Well the happy birthday." He brushed the hair off of my neck and very lightly his lips met my skin. So light I was sure it was just my imagination.

"Thank you." I bit my lip to hold in the building moan when his teeth grazed my earlobe. He continued kissing up and down my neck but never touched me anywhere else. Which I find very odd because any other man would have taken advantage of my weakness but he held his hands at his sides.

I don't know how long we stood like that, but soon my feet started to hurt, no thanks to there damn heels Kyle forced me in. So we moved to the couch and no I don't mean what all you pervs are thinking. Gosh, I'm not a total whore.

"So, you live with your father?" He asked and yes I told him my mother was dead. I don't know why but I did. Usually I am so shy around hot guys it isn't funny but I feel oddly comfortable around him.

"No, he lives by himself across town and I live with Kyle."

"The boy who called me 'hot stuff'" I nodded laughing. It was hard not to with the face he made.

"What about you?" So far tonight all we've talked about was me, not saying he got very much info seeing as how I don't lead a very exciting life, but still it made me feel like a major bitch.

"I live in a condo a couple blocks away." He seemed reluctant to answer, but why? "What are you majoring in?"

"I haven't really decided, but I've always loved to draw so..." I trailed off with a shrug. To be honest I'd never thought if what I was gonna major in, but now that I think about it Art sounds like a good idea.