kid!ASL

A/N: I felt like writing something cute after seeing the image above, so here it is! Happy Holidays!

As a mother, things aren't always easy.

"ACE IS ON FIRE AGAIN!" Luffy yelled, running in your direction.

"AGAIN?!" You exclaimed, as he nodded.

You sighed, hastily grabbing the fire extinguisher and bolting to the living room where Ace was running in circles while Sabo ran behind him with a bucked of water.

You jumped over the sofa and aimed at Ace, which wasn't easy since he was still on the move.

Now not only Ace and Sabo were running in circles, you were running behind them while Luffy sat in the middle and moved around and around to watch.

Eventually you managed to pin him down and spray him completely, unfortunately, the furniture got it's fair share of damage and white fluff.

"It looks like marshmallows!" Luffy exclaimed, stars in his eyes as he leaned to eat it.

"No!" You exclaimed, picking him up by his shirt, making him pout.

You were standing on one leg while the other was on the sofa. You held Luffy close while Ace glared at you from within the fluff until Sabo poured the water on him.

"Hey!" Ace exclaimed, hitting Sabo.

Sabo growled and threw the bucket at him, and before you knew the two of them were throwing punches and pulling each others hair.

"No fighting you two!" You exclaimed, letting go of the fire extinguisher and picking the two of them up in the same fashion as Luffy.

While they fought, you ran to the bathroom and started filling the tub, immediately throwing them in.

Splash!

You threw in some bubble bath, in hopes of distracting them while you bathed them.

Of course, Sabo and Ace scowled and crossed their arms; they couldn't bare having to take a bath with Luffy.

Meanwhile, the aforementioned youngest was busy splashing as many bubbles around as he could while laughing.

You washed Luffy first since the other two could washed themselves.

"Look I'm Whitebeard!" Luffy exclaimed, trying to show you his foam mustache as he tugged your shirt in the process.

"What's whitebeard doing in my bathtub?!" You exclaimed, pretending to be confused.

"It's obviously Luffy!" Ace grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"No! I'm whitebeard!" Luffy exclaimed.

"No you're not!" Ace exclaimed, annoyed.

It was your turn to roll your eyes.

"Cool down, Ace." You teased, splashing water at him.

"Hey!" He laughed, splashing water back at you.

"Don't splash water at (Y/n)!" Sabo pouted, shoving Ace's face underwater.

"Don't do that!" Ace exclaimed, throwing foam at him.

As they started violently fighting again, you averted your gaze from Luffy and tried breaking them up.

"Bad little monsters!" You exclaimed, spraying the fighting duo.

No matter how hard you tried to break them up, it was almost as if they were bounded by glue.

Meanwhile, they managed to send an enormous wave to Luffy's side of the tub.

Bonk!

Suddenly Luffy was sobbing while a stream of blood went down his head.

"Luffy!" The three of you exclaimed.

You quickly pulled him out of the tub and wrapped him in a towel while ordering the other two to rinse off and get dressed.

You sat him on the bathroom sink, attempting to asses the damage.

You hissed, this was going to need stitches.

"Boys get your shoes on we're going to the hospital!" You yelled.

You quickly dressed him and the four of you drove off to the emergency room.

While Luffy was getting stitches, the three of you sat in the lobby.

You glared at them, before letting out a sigh.

"Can you tell me what we learned today?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Don't fight in the tub." They says in unison.

The two trouble makers constantly looked down the hall and tensed every time a doctor passed by, you could tell they were as worried as you were.

"Miss (L/n)?" A deep voice asked.

"That would be me." You said, standing to greet the doctor.

"I'm doctor Trafalgar. Your son Luffy had to have three stitches under his eye." The doctor said cooly.

You bit your lip, but nodded.

"Luckily there weren't any other injuries other than that. He's currently unconscious, but you can visit him if you'd like." Trafalgar said, handing you a paper with the room written on it.

Seeing one of your boys in this type of situation was always heartbreaking, even if it happened more often than you'd like.

Ace sat on your lap while Sabo sat in the other remaining chair.

A few hours in, Shanks and Makino came to visit.

"How are you holding up (Y/n)?" Makino asked, an arm on your shoulder.

"Honestly..." You sighed. "Im getting very close to putting these two in the hospital for a while to see if they'll learn." You joked, pretending to glare at them.

"Little boys are a hassle." She giggled, pointing at Shanks while he tried to stop the vase from falling on the floor.

"Do you want us to take them home for you?" Shanks offered, leaving a 'get well soon!' Ballon near the bed.

"If they want to. Other than that they should probably go eat." You shrugged.

They were surprisingly well behaved in the hospital. Quiet and calm. Why couldn't they be like this more often?

Eventually Luffy woke up from his anesthesia daze. 

"(Y/n)?" He asked groggily, touching his face.

"Hey buddy." You cooed, holding his hand. 

"Where are we?" He asked.

"We're at the hospital. You had to get stitches after a bad fall." You expained, sitting on the bed. He nodded, his eyes closing. 

"Are Ace and Sabo here?" He asked, laying back down. 

"They went with Shanks to get food." You answered. 

"FOOD?!" He jumped up, startling you. 

The nurse behind you let out a squeak, "I-I'll go get him food." She said, running out of the room.

You snickered, typical Luffy.