Mihawk

Hello! Hello! Hell o! It's been forever and I'm sorry! I have zero ideas for this book! I need help!

You and Mihawk have been dating for a while now, even though most of the time he's an insensitive, unemotional, literally cold bastard, you still loved him.

"Hey Mihawk..." You said, hugging him from behind as he cooked.

"Hi (Y/N)..." He said blankly.

You pouted at his lack of emotion over you, he just continued cooking.

A while later you were reading a book while laying down on one of the living room sofas, about how to spice up your relationship in bed, Mihawk showed up in his casual cafe maid outfit cleaning out the living room.

"Mihawk your ass looks great in that outfit." You said, starring at his ass.

"Thanks, yours is also great." He said plainly, dusting off the shelves.

You sighed and continued reading your book.

Eventually you fell asleep reading, Mihawk after changing out of his maid outfit, scooped you up and took you to bed.

"Mihawk deeper~" You moaned in your sleep, arching your back, which made Mihawk snicker.

"Trust me I will." He said, kissing your head.

After tucking you in bed and going to sleep himself, he cuddled you, giving a whiff of your hair scent and closing his eyes.

"Mihawk...?" You groaned looking up at his face.

"Shh go back to sleep." He said, kissing your head and cuddling closer, making you blush.

For some reason he became more affectionate towards you, and you love it.

End

I'm running out of ideas pls send help