Zoro

This is a shorter one, but since I already had two bigger ones written I consider this more of a bonus.

It was a full moon during a cold October night. The wind howled in between the trees, while branches gently tapped your windows.

You were in the living room reading a book while the fireplace made you company, your eyelids became heavier with each sentence until you felt yourself doze off...

AWOOOOOOOOOO!

You jolted from the sofa, the loud noise interrupting your sleep.

Looking at the grandfather clock nearby, the time read 02:30. Either you fell asleep or you lost track of time.

Letting out a sigh, you left the sofa and put on your cape. It was time.

With a bundle of clothes in one hand and a lantern in the other, you illuminated your path to the forest.

The dimly lit area always gave you chills, and the cold breeze didn't help.

Suddenly, the hair on the back of your neck began to stand up. It was time.

You heard a growl from behind, but stood your ground.

The beast circled around you as if it were your predator, snarling to show its teeth, it positioned itself in front of you.

You let out a yawn, rolling your eyes.

The ferocious animal went quiet, cocking it's head to the side in confusion.

Snapping out of its thoughts, it began snarling at you again, almost barking.

"Zoro." You said sternly, almost demanding.

Unfazed, it continued to growl at you.

"You want to be a pain in the ass? Fine!" You exclaimed, throwing the bundle of clothes at it.

The beast let out a whine, before shrinking to a human.

"(Y/N)?" The greenete asked, rubbing its head.

"No. William Shakespeare." You answered sarcastically, "Put your pants on, it's time to go home."

The man awkwardly dressed himself, following you back to the cottage.

After the two of you entered the home, you removed the cloak and sat down.

"Are you mad at me?" He inquired, approaching you like a puppy.

"I'm tired." You answered dryly.

"Did you kill some deer? Cause I smell- Oh." He realized what was going on.

You raised your eyebrows in response, the man sat on your lap.

"We're synched now aren't we?" He sighed, planting kisses on your face.

"It doesn't help that you imprinted on me." You retorted, caressing his head.

He hummed in response, still kissing you.

You watched the wood in the fireplace crackle while the man eventually dozed off in the crook of your neck. For once in a lifetime, this relationship felt somewhat normal. Hell, as normal as it used to be.

In less than a year, you went from a single maiden to hapilly dating, to finding out that your boyfriend is a werewolf, to stuck with wolves to hide from huntsmen, imprinted on, nearly kidnapped, to well, this. 

His monthly transformations became routine rather than terrifying, the peculiar eating habits predictable, and some dog-like mannerisms controled. The two of you really were in some kind of synch. It felt more like the tides of a hurricane rather than an aurora borealis type of synch, unfortunately.

The glare of the sun woke you from your slumber. Pulling the covers over yourself, you realized where you were.  At first confused, you chalked it up to your fuzzy tailed friend and closed your eyes. 

"Not even a good morning?" Your eyes widened at the sentence.

"What are you doing here?!" You asked, now sitting up.

"Is it a crime to pay you a visit?"The guest hummed.

"Breaking and entering sure fucking is." You retorted, gripping whatever you could from the bed.

"Have you forgotten that you still owe me a favor?" The smell of coffee hit your nostrils, while a pit formed in your stomach.

"What do you want from me, Law?" You asked shakilly. 

"It's actually a quite simple favor." He hummed, tracing the rim of his mug.

"What do you want for breakfast? I can only make cer-" Zoro went quiet but almost immediately began growling. 

"Hello, Rorona-ya." Law hummed, "How are your scars?"

"Just tell me what you want from me!" You exclaimed. 

He smirked. "You'll see."