Doflamingo

A/N:"I was wondering if I could request Doflamingo x bride reader. Where it's the day before their wedding as the reader was nervous but Doffy calms her since they love each other very much."

This story was requested by 

You have known Donquixote Doflamingo for 5 years.

You have dated him for 2 of those.

And been engaged for 2 years, 6 months, and 3 days.

Tomorrow was your wedding day.

But alas, you were as happy as nervous, as excited as anxious, and as in love as worried.

And you were really in love.

The way he made you feel was just, amazing.

He was so important, he cared so much about you, he loved to spoil you with gifts and kisses everyday, even when you tried to stop him.

"But my princess deserves them!" He always argued.

"But i don't want to be your spoiled princess!" You always retorted.

Unfortunately, he knew you too well, and still showered you with the many ways to show love.

Eventually, he asked you to marry him, with a simple golden ring.

"(Y/n), you are the most wonderful person in the world to me, the angels envy your beauty, you are not only that, but loyal, inteligent, funny and so much more. Would you give me the honour of marrying you?" He proposed.

Ah, that was a beautiful day.

All the memories the two of you shared always brought a smile to your face, you felt like the luckiest women in the world.

Although smiling at the memories, you were still shaking. 

As you sat on your end of the bed in the hotel room, a million thoughts went by in your head.

"What if his family hates me?"

"What if i'm not good enough?"

"What if it goes wrong?"

"What if the dress catches fire?"

"What if-"

"Are you okay, my love?" Doffy asked, still laying down.

His short hair was disheveled, a confused look grazed his features as his piercing blue eyes looked at you with worry.

"I'm just a little nervous for tomorrow I guess." You smiled sheepishly.

"What is there to be nervous about? We're going to show our love to our friends and family and get married!" He exclaimed, sitting up closer to you.

"Exactly! It's nerve racking!" You exclaimed.

"What's so scary about it my dear?" He asked, massaging your shoulders.

"Well, what if Luffy eats everything in the buffet?" You stressed.

"We'll have them bring out the spare one." He said.

"What if something goes wrong with my dress?" You exclaimed.

"We hired a seamstress for tomorrow, remember?" He recalled, you made a surprised face as you remembered.

"But what if your family hates me?" You asked, worried.

"That sounds like it's their problem." He said, pulling you in to his embrace.

"What do you mean?" You asked, holding on to his arm.

"Well, i'm the one marrying you. And I love you." He said, kissing your face.

"And if they don't like you, that's their problem." He said, in a matter-of-factly tone.

"I guess..."You answered.

"My darling, I love you so so so so so so much! This marriage is going to be perfect! I'll look amazing and you'll be eye-catchingly stunning!" He said, cupping your face.

"And if someone tries to stop that from hapenning i'll take care of it." He said threatningly.

At that moment you realized which one of you was going to be a bridezilla.

"Did that help, sweetie?" He asked, caressing your cheek.

"Yes it did. Thank you Doffy."You smiled, as he suddenly pulled you into his chest.

"Let's relax and enjoy our last night as an engaged couple before we become a married one."He said, caressing your hair.

You snuggled into his chest, basking in his warmth while he said sweet nothings.

"Hey, Doffy?"You asked.

"Yes, my love?" Doflamingo asked, poking his head up.

"I love you." You smiled.

"I love you too." He answered, smiling aswell.