Zoro

A/N: Good news! The ghost boy story will be an official book! Before I publish it I want to have at least five chapters ready so there's actually something to read, but hopefully it'll be fully drafted by the end of november! 

you woke up angrily, hesitant to leave the very comfort of your bed. It was your safe place, your happy spot, and what protected you from the monsters at night. Why would you leave it?

As you mentally debated, the natural human urge became stronger, causing you to quickly lift up without another thought in mind and run to the bathroom.

Ah, the benefits of being human.

Unsure of what to do next, now that you had woken up, you decided to scavenge for food. Maybe a quick snack in your fridge?

As you opened hastily the device that held all your loved possessions, a noise came from the bedroom. You froze. You lived alone.

"If you wanted something to eat you could've asked." The greenete chuckled, naked and exposing all his glory to you.

This wasn't your house.

"I'm guessing you're the man I slept with last night." You laughed, grabbing a random energy drink. They weren't your favorite, and even in the slightest your interest, but you didn't have that many options.

"That's a harsh way to put it, considering you were so affectionate last night." He teased, walking towards the bathroom.

"What can I say? I'm an affectionate lover." You smirked.

You sat on the sofa nearby, before realising you were feeling a little to much of the sofa. You were naked aswell.

Between the natural urges to pee and eat, you didn't even think about your current state. Suddenly, you heard a shower turn on.

"Would it be weird if we showered together or should I just wait?!" You yelled, approaching the hallway.

"I really don't care." He said you could almost sense him shrugging to you. You shrugged as well and entered the shower.

Seeing him once again in his birthday suit almost made you blush, almost as if it was your first time doing this sort of thing.

"Like what you see?" He teased, turning around to reach for the shampoo. Now you certainly did.

"Would it be wrong to say yes?" You laughed, grabbing the soap.

The two of you worked on cleaning yourself, almost attempting to scrub off last night's occurrences from your body.

"Aren't any of the friends that were with you last night worried?" He asked, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel.

"I do this sort of thing more often than you think." You scoffed humorously.

"So you're a playboy." Zoro commented, wrapping the said towel around his waist.

"Am I gone in the morning? Hmmm?" You teased, looking at him through the shower glass with a hand on your waist.

"So a freeloader. You have sex and then enjoy whatever is here." He teased.

"Exactly." You chuckled, leaving the steamy shower and reaching for a towel to dry yourself as well.

Eventually finding your purse and other belongings, including the lacy underwear for these events.

You studied the undergarment, questioning if it was time to buy a new pair. Maybe a matching set? But those were so expensive. Maybe-