Sabo

"Weird." You muttered, reading the mysterious letter you received.

Surely, it has been happening for a while now, mysterious love letters, odd gifts, it was like someone was stalking you.

You ignored the feeling and went to the galley, where you found the cutest, blond ever.

The golden retriever in Sabo's hands.

Quickly, you ran to it and began to praise it.

"BUT YOU'RE JUST SO CUTEEEE!" You screamed.

"H-hi (Y/N)..." Sabo muttered, but all you focused on was the puppy.

Sabo's cheeks were on fire, literally on fire, as the girl he loved continued to give all her attention to the golden retriever in his arms.

Koala did try her best to help Sabo win her all to his flaming self, but she was denser than a brick wall. That might even be your power.

"H-Hey, why don't you check his collar for the name I gave him?" Sabo asked, with his newly flaming ears.

"Sure Sabo!" She chirped, as soon as she was going to check the collar, the ship stopped at an island.

As soon as that, the girl went running to explore, waving goodbye to Sabo and jumping off the ship.

"Ouch..." Sabo said as he felt a bit hurt.

"We can try again later Sabo..." Koala reassured, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever she'll never notice. I'll be in my room." He sighed, sulking to his room.

Inside his room, Sabo pulled out a box from under his bed and took out some of its contents.

It was a variety of candies, which he stuffed in his mouth all at once.

He laid on his bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking about (Y/N).

Meanwhile, you were on the island, gingerly looking at stores and chasing pigeons, the second part out of boredom.

"I wonder how the doggie is going, and Sabo, I like him a lot..." You mumbled to yourself, looking at the pigeons.

Suddenly, you felt a hit to the head, and everything went black.

*Timeskip whaaaat this book still has these?*

"Ugh... Where am I?" You muttered trying to sit up.

It was dark, you tried moving your arms, but they were chained to something.

"Good morning beautiful." A raspy voice said.

"Who the hell are you?" You asked, tugging at your restraints.

"Your fiancé." The unknown voice answered, placing a hand around your waist.

It finally started to get pieced together, the following, the ransom notes, the weird, gifts.

"G-Get away from me!" You cried, trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"That's no way to speak before our wedding, now is it, honey?" The man said, making you whimper.

"I've loved you ever since the first day I saw you, five years ago, and look at you now, you've grown nicely." He said, squeezing one of your breasts.

"S-Stop... That hurts..." You whimpered.

"Good, that means they will still grow plenty for me to squeeze." He whispered in your ear.

He began kissing your neck, as his hands worked on your bra, and his bulge rubbing against your thigh.