Doflamingo

Author: Uughhhhhh......*coughing*

Law: Is that pink thrift shop fur ball here?

Doffy: Fufufufu... Hello Law...

Jen: Just get this over with.

________________________________________

Doflamingo was having a very weird, and very off day, it's started with finding Mangos dressed in attires like his own, then some flamingos, and the worst...

His glasses were turned hot pink.

The whole family new his complexion looked much better in soft pink. How dare someone try to off set his beautiful complexion.

He went back to his bedroom to find his spare, beautiful, magnificent, not complexion destroying glasses. When he found you, the reader, (Y/N), changing his bedsheets to hot pink with Trafalgar Laws face printed on it. (Though he thought Law looked great in hot pink.)

"Fufufu...What are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked ticked off by his beautiful master bed changed to something horrendous.

At that moment you froze.

"N-Nothing, young master..." You stuttered.

"I suppose you were the one doing all of this to me."  He said, as his strings got a hold of you, making you walk closer to him.

"But you have to admit, the Doflamangos looked great." You said, still scared.

He didn't answer, he approached your ear and whispered:

"Someone deserves punishment."

And at that moment, you went pale, and started shaking even more.

*Time skip to after naughty Doffy punishment*

You were beside him, panting, Doflamingo pulled the covers over the both of you, and whispered:

"You better change these covers tomorrow."

The next morning you groaned as you tried to get out of bed, falling face to the floor, with a splat.

Doffy turned over to look at you on the floor... Naked.

You attempted lifting up again, but the pain, the jelly legs, the comfy bed bedside you.

"Fufufu... And here I thought i went easy on you..." He said, looking down at you with a smile.

"Help... Young master I can't move..." You groaned.

"What did I tell you to call me?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Right, sorry Doffy... But seriously, help me." You pleaded, as got out of bed and picked you up, placing you back in bed.

You cuddled with the blankets, giving a little moan as you were back in comfy space.

Doffy furrowed his brows at you, not even a thanks. How dare that scum think he can treat you better than him. Wait, was he jealous? Of a bed?

In anyway he went under the covers with you, and hugged you so your face was in his chest, as he nuzzles the birds nest you called hair.

"Love you." He muttered, making you blush a hella ton.

He gave a small chuckle at that, pinching your cheek.

"L-Love you too, Doffy." You said, hiding your blush in his chest.

End.

________________________________________

Jen: Well, bye. All of you.

Law: Why do we both have three letter names but Kitten has four, like that pink fluff of evil?

Author: *still having a coughing fit* Allergies...